Color vs speed

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Alrighty I keep reading on here about how the Black Bikes are the fastest, and then I read on and its the Blue Bikes, and then if you keep reading you will run across how the Red is the fastest. I want you all to know that you are all right.

After extensive searching and speaking with Suzuki Technitions, House of Color Paint, PPG, Numerous professional painters. Weeks and Weeks of research, Here are the official results.

It turns out the 07 Burgandy Bike is a combination of Red / Black / Blue and as we all truely know the 07 Burgandy is the fatest.

I am glad I was able to set all your minds at rest.

It's still the Blue ingredient that actually gets the job done. The Red and Black are just to disguise the fact.:beerchug:

Black is the absense of color.
White is the blending of all colors.
So.... white must be the fastest, as it has all of the colors in it.

It's still the Blue ingredient that actually gets the job done. The Red and Black are just to disguise the fact.:beerchug:
:rofl:
I think we all know that red is simply the proverbial cherry on top? Can't have a chocolate cake of speed without black... Nor a crisp, cold, Coke to wash it down with.:whistle:

There. Debate settled.

are you serious,another thread about this

we settled this 100x,its the Black busa and the 02LE at that ,that is hands down the fastest,why do you think it came stock with :

NOS,
EXTENDEDSWINGARM,
AIRSHIFTER,
GALFFER BRAKES,
VORTEX REARSET,
BROCKS EXHAUST,
CHROME EVERYTHING AND SLAMMED

my 2yr old son even knows this:laugh:

082408_11291.jpg

Alrighty I keep reading on here about how the Black Bikes are the fastest, and then I read on and its the Blue Bikes, and then if you keep reading you will run across how the Red is the fastest. I want you all to know that you are all right.

After extensive searching and speaking with Suzuki Technitions, House of Color Paint, PPG, Numerous professional painters. Weeks and Weeks of research, Here are the official results.

It turns out the 07 Burgandy Bike is a combination of Red / Black / Blue and as we all truely know the 07 Burgandy is the fatest.

I am glad I was able to set all your minds at rest.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

once again devldog I would have to say your right

are you serious,another thread about this

we settled this 100x,its the Black busa and the 02LE at that ,that is hands down the fastest,why do you think it came stock with :

NOS,
EXTENDEDSWINGARM,
AIRSHIFTER,
GALFFER BRAKES,
VORTEX REARSET,
BROCKS EXHAUST,
CHROME EVERYTHING AND SLAMMED

my 2yr old son even knows this:laugh:

my bike 4 001 (Small).jpg

The 04 Black/Purple Hayabusa. Made from reverse engineering captured alien technology. Displacment-Classsified Top Secret, Top Speed - Classified, On A Need To Know Basis.....And you don't need to know.

DSCN0552.jpg

If BLACK isn't the fastes Color:whistle:, they WHY is the SR-71 :usa: BLACK :cheerleader:
(and it's the FASTEST AeroPlane EVER BUILT :rulez: )

NUFF SAID :laugh:

Back