Red Bling

i'm so bored with mine that im thinking of redoing the undertail and a new set of plasticsand tank to be able to switch colors, i will never change the cplors of the factory plastics as thy are mint and I love thqt color but it gets boring at times... Im heading out to PR to see wha I can scoredown there

Here you go..

IMG_0704_1.JPG

IMG_0715_1.JPG

IMG_0717_1.JPG

So you want to see more red?
Here ya go.and oh ya,Nice bike!/Users/reiny2/Desktop/DSC_8759 - Version 2.jpg

oops!

Last edited:
Here is my version of "Red Bling" a few pics of my 05 taken on the road on some rides south and one during the fall here in Vancouver not far from where I live...Rick

215.JPG

224.jpg

022.JPG

Look Bro... I would LOVE to post some pics of my 07 red,but right now i don't have any wheels or swingarm on it. I'm trying to put a 330 OSD kit on it before summer. Anybody know where i can get a set of 330mm wheels... CHEAP????:please: LOL

Look Bro... I would LOVE to post some pics of my 07 red,but right now i don't have any wheels or swingarm on it. I'm trying to put a 330 OSD kit on it before summer. Anybody know where i can get a set of 330mm wheels... CHEAP????:please: LOL

It doesn't matter if the bike is put together or not. Take pictures!! Besides the fact that the bike is red, the board would love to see your progress on the 330 OSD install. :thumbsup:

BMW5

Isn't is always dark before the light? :boxing:

For the "slow" people, I'm saying that black is fastest...

Back