Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

140.Your bike and an arboretum

PIC_0398.jpg

( got lost trying to get this pic :laugh:)

Man, I thought you guys and gal would have had this finished by the time I got back :poke:

Looks like I've got some catching up to do but I'm gonna take a LONG nap first:laugh:

It's good to be back home:thumbsup:

Yeah BoB you've got some catching up to do.
Alot still listed are completed.

I can't believe nobody has a pic of their bike and a campfire yet? All the bashes and not one Busa been near the fire pit?

Also doesn't Capt have a vintage LEO car? He needs to complete #126.

What's a drive thru dairy?

I can't believe nobody has a pic of their bike and a campfire yet? All the bashes and not one Busa been near the fire pit?

I have no idea.....I was hoping you could tell us. :laugh:

Drive thru Dairy QUEEN count?

That actually would work for me. :whistle:

??? I really liked my Dairy Queen idea.......... FIRST POST WINS THE DRIVE THRU DAIRY!!!!! :thumbsup:

Someone posted a pic the other day in a different thread with their Busa and a firepit. I can't for the life of me think of who it was or what thread it was in. At the time I was thinking they posted it in this one. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted a pic the other day in a different thread with their Busa and a firepit. I can't for the life of me think of who it was or what thread it was in. At the time I was thinking they posted it in this one. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you make a comment in the thread? if so I can search for it using your name.

Okay, I think I got everything caught up on the list.

Did you make a comment in the thread? if so I can search for it using your name.

Okay, I think I got everything caught up on the list.

I think I know which one hes talking about, I saw it too and thought about the game, but I also thought it was a touchy thread so I didn't say anything about it...
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/153017-back-dragon.html

Btw bob, can you fix #85 for me, I'm not a "buda" :rofl:
85. Your bike an a Audi R8.Hayabuda4life

Thanks
:laugh:

Back