Flash or Not

ok.... they are many many daily drivers with lots and lots and lots of miles on them with simple 40 shots... its 10 HP per cylinder.

ok.... they are many many daily drivers with lots and lots and lots of miles on them with simple 40 shots... its 10 HP per cylinder.

I don't doubt it.
But...put them on a dyno and see how much hp they have lost.

No, I wouldn't buy from that guy.
There is no "key", or coding to be removed.
The country code is simply one of 3 or 4 countries listed in Ecu Editor.
When flashing an ecu, the country code must be set to the country that the bike was originally sold in.
Otherwise, nothing will work.

Aha.... Understood.... I will tell him then i am not interested. I also then will start looking for an ECU and then figure out what country code my bike is then. Then we take it from there before i buy the ECU so it can be shipped to you.... Thanks a million for your help bro!

if ure shipping your ecu... get some good insurance.. and know this.. I have packages that have been sent from India that should take 7-10 days.. get caught in customs and take 3 weeks or more.... and u guys are stuck in the old days... a good setup nitrous system (little shot) isn't gonna hurt anything... guys make good livings with this stuff...

Jaja, will definitly get me some insurance on that package! But going to contact DHL and FEDEX too to see what quotes they will give me-packages much safer with them than std/intl postage.

This video was actually taken close to my old house. That road is coming straight from the airport... The 3 cars that turned at the robot went back to there building (United Nations) just down that road and the rest went on to one of the State houses.....

Jaja, will definitly get me some insurance on that package! But going to contact DHL and FEDEX too to see what quotes they will give me-packages much safer with them than std/intl postage.
I think I use DHL express international.. haven't had a package seized or held up for more than a few weeks... the tracking is very very accurate....

Aha.... Understood.... I will tell him then i am not interested. I also then will start looking for an ECU and then figure out what country code my bike is then. Then we take it from there before i buy the ECU so it can be shipped to you.... Thanks a million for your help bro!

Any Bking ecu will also work, should you find one cheaper.

A little shot of nitrous "isn't gonna hurt anything"
lmao!
Maybe not noticeably, or immediately...but very soon.
It burns hotter, and makes a more powerful explosion, which makes more hp.
That is extra stress on the engine.

Tian has also already said that it takes a very long time for him to get things he orders, and he's prepared to wait...not that he has a choice.
Six
I have used NOS since the 70's when it was very crude and lots of misinformation out there, which is where most of the bad stories and fear comes from. HP to HP it is easier on the motor over traditional routes. It is simply an oxygen emulsifier so as ali says it is cooling not adding heat.
I've had NOS Porsches (Boy did that surprise many folks, they still scratch their heads on that) Merc outboards Chevies etc. and never a failure...except when we installed one on a friends Porsche he turned off the motor to soon after using it (even after I had warned him not to) and when he restarted it two mins later it blew off his air box from the fumes left in it. Didn't hurt the motor though. ;<)

customs in NY is no joke.....

Customs in SA also.... its there where the packages gets opened and your stuff gets stolen etc etc etc. I had a package once there that was sitting there for almost 8 weeks before they passed it on to NAM

Maybe you're looking at the Lake Tahoe area. That is gorgeous but that's about it. There could also be some canyon roads that would be fun but for the most part, Nevada is a high desert state void of forests and other ground cover with loooong straight roads. The Tahoe area is on the border with California, in fact it's so close, South Lake Tahoe (is) in California. All points east, north and south of Tahoe is pretty barren. I live in the foothills, west, just over the Sierra Nevada mountain range from Nevada, about twenty miles from Yosemite NP.

https://www.google.com.na/imgres?im...ZAhVJzxQKHee2CLUQxiAoBnoECAAQIw&iact=c&ictx=1

This is what i found on foothills....
Looks lovely there :-)

I still really wanna see that parts of the world. One day if i grow up and currencies dropped (lol doubt that will ever happen) then i will go down to that parts of the world.... Australia/Newzeland/USA and then hire a bike and just do some sight seeing.... but only when i grow up i can do that and i hope that would be before i end up in a wheelchair with alzeimers :-D

Last edited:
Six
I have used NOS since the 70's when it was very crude and lots of misinformation out there, which is where most of the bad stories and fear comes from. HP to HP it is easier on the motor over traditional routes. It is simply an oxygen emulsifier so as ali says it is cooling not adding heat.
I've had NOS Porsches (Boy did that surprise many folks, they still scratch their heads on that) Merc outboards Chevies etc. and never a failure...except when we installed one on a friends Porsche he turned off the motor to soon after using it (even after I had warned him not to) and when he restarted it two mins later it blew off his air box from the fumes left in it. Didn't hurt the motor though. ;<)

More missuse than misinformation:beerchug:

Six
people that have never played with the stuff with the horror stories... as long as people don't get greedy with stock internals.. it is amazing... 120 shot on stock internals with no ramp time.. YES.. itll probably hurt the motor... stay under 250 hp on stock internals... its a hard combo to beat... so soooo brutally effective. its amazing what people are doing nowadays... with motors that stay together and thrive.

people that have never played with the stuff with the horror stories... as long as people don't get greedy with stock internals.. it is amazing... 120 shot on stock internals with no ramp time.. YES.. itll probably hurt the motor... stay under 250 hp on stock internals... its a hard combo to beat... so soooo brutally effective. its amazing what people are doing nowadays... with motors that stay together and thrive.

Where does it say I've never played with it?
Where are all these people who just bolt it on, spray it, and the engine is fine?
Why imply I'm uninformed?
Keep pushing how great and harmless nitrous, it's not hard to do.
After all, Dom can spray 4 stages, and adjust his air/fuel on a laptop...all in 9 seconds.
Who knew:poke:

Where does it say I've never played with it?
Where are all these people who just bolt it on, spray it, and the engine is fine?
Why imply I'm uninformed?
Keep pushing how great and harmless nitrous, it's not hard to do.
After all, Dom can spray 4 stages, and adjust his air/fuel on a laptop...all in 9 seconds.
Who knew:poke:
I wasn't referring to you... and a lot of people are fine with stockish unrestricted power... if a guy tells u that hes been playing with nitrous since the 70s we should all take heed of what he has to say... he might know something.

@sixpack577 & @ali123

My seeing on nitrous is that if it was 100% safe for engin in the long run they would have factory made it with nitrous and sold it that way and each user would have had his own choice whether he would want to use it or not.

But since they dont do that-I can only think they must have there reasons for that..........

Just my thought....

Has anyone used the woolich autotune? Seems like the best option for him. Buys that can do the derestriction and then have the wideband hooked up to keep adjusting his fueling. If he only has slip on now and eventually goes full exhaust going to need some type of tune.

Nitrous won't add any additional speed at this point until he's his restriction is removed.

If your really looking for top end inexpensive mods I would suggest short stacks too. If you end up sending ecu to six he can squeeze them in there for you too when ships back. Shouldn't cost more than $40usd for them.

Back