Flash or Not

I know Boostbysmith has them.
And I think Brocks does too.
It doesn't matter where he lives either, anything can be shipped anywhere.
He can buy an ecu anywhere too, flashed or not, and have it flashed and shipped if it isn't already.
He doesn't want nitrous either, or has made no mention of it.
All that stuff does is ruin engines anyway.
Useless on a street ridden bike, unless you just love it, have tons of money, and can get it filled easily.
An ecu flash is what he needs.

Your right there my friend i do not want nitrous.... I agree with that all that stuff just ruins engins and i only have a bike for transport so wont do anything that might put my engin at risk....
If i had a second bike i would have loved trying nitrous with CAMS or a turbo setup etc.

Nothing special about it.
It just takes longer for him to get mail from certain places.

To give you guys an idea-My ebay/ali express orders takes up to 15weeks to reach me through post... Ridiculous.
Unless i use DHL/FEDEX or other courier services if that option is available. It then takes 2-3 weeks but for smaller packages its about 200 US and larger packages up to 700 US was the highest quote i got. So take 700 multiply by 11.80 to get N$ currency. Which is unaffordable.

But i do not mind waiting. Im used to it. Even got opened packages with missing items or opened packages with nothing inside. Lol. But yeah thst happened about 5 times i can quickly think of over 30 parcels maybe that i have ordered in the past....

Severe means both traffic enforcement and coming up onto other vehicles at speed. Most places here if caught doing 120+ mph especially with others, your vehicle can be impounded and you risk arrest. If not released before trial on your promise to appear, you then have to arrange release thru posting a bail amount, typically 10% to a bondsman. No possibility of paying the cop at the scene. So, the hassle of being arrested, the cost of the tow and impound, and the cost of bail inhibits some, not to mention increased insurance premiums if convicted and then, the fines imposed and possible suspension of your driver's license. Remote areas in Utah, Nevada and Montana for example, lessen any possible contact with other vehicles or the police. I crossed Nevada one fine day @ about 140 mph on a very remote two lane. I hadn't thought of the increased fuel needed and almost ran out.:D I know a 70+ mile stretech of two lane that has several 3-4 mile straights that do fine for speed runs just south of Hollister CA. Great riding area. As for "breathtaking beautiful scenery" in Nevada? I've never seen any unless you count vast desert scape as beautiful. Personally I prefer having trees, rivers, lakes and mountains to look at.

Damn........ your traffic enforcement sounds quite scary! I guess then the roads here towards airport, okahandja and rehoboth are also then roads with severe consequences as they are roads which are always or 85% of the time are very busy. Lots of those people travel daily to work in windhoek and back at afternoon. Towards okahandja is also the main road to the coast and to the heavier wildlife resort areas turns of at okahandja. Harbour also to that side so trucks are always there. Never thought of it that way as roads with severe consequences. Quite true now that you explained it. In my language we like to call that roads- Die pad was 'n naaiery maar befok! Meaning it was a super busy road but had a nice run just in a crusher version if i must have translated directly.

I googled Nevada again and saw beautiful pictures with twisty roads.... i will get the names of those pictures :-) maybe its just a spicific place or tourist attraction or something-will let you know .... ;-)

To give you guys an idea-My ebay/ali express orders takes up to 15weeks to reach me through post... Ridiculous.
Unless i use DHL/FEDEX or other courier services if that option is available. It then takes 2-3 weeks but for smaller packages its about 200 US and larger packages up to 700 US was the highest quote i got. So take 700 multiply by 11.80 to get N$ currency. Which is unaffordable.

But i do not mind waiting. Im used to it. Even got opened packages with missing items or opened packages with nothing inside. Lol. But yeah thst happened about 5 times i can quickly think of over 30 parcels maybe that i have ordered in the past....

Sheeit! You ever think of...moving? Lots of room around here.:cool:

If the ECU i want to buy does not work then i will be happy to buy it from you if not used....

But i am still curious about the gremlins sixpack mentioned earlier about them TRE's.

The ''Tre' I was referring to is that large old growth Redwood 'tree' behind my bike. (Sarcasm) Yes, it's a real tree. We have thousands of them!:D

Damn........ your traffic enforcement sounds quite scary! I guess then the roads here towards airport, okahandja and rehoboth are also then roads with severe consequences as they are roads which are always or 85% of the time are very busy. Lots of those people travel daily to work in windhoek and back at afternoon. Towards okahandja is also the main road to the coast and to the heavier wildlife resort areas turns of at okahandja. Harbour also to that side so trucks are always there. Never thought of it that way as roads with severe consequences. Quite true now that you explained it. In my language we like to call that roads- Die pad was 'n naaiery maar befok! Meaning it was a super busy road but had a nice run just in a crusher version if i must have translated directly.

I googled Nevada again and saw beautiful pictures with twisty roads.... i will get the names of those pictures :-) maybe its just a spicific place or tourist attraction or something-will let you know .... ;-)

Maybe you're looking at the Lake Tahoe area. That is gorgeous but that's about it. There could also be some canyon roads that would be fun but for the most part, Nevada is a high desert state void of forests and other ground cover with loooong straight roads. The Tahoe area is on the border with California, in fact it's so close, South Lake Tahoe (is) in California. All points east, north and south of Tahoe is pretty barren. I live in the foothills, west, just over the Sierra Nevada mountain range from Nevada, about twenty miles from Yosemite NP.

No stupid questions.
If you buy a flashed Busa ecu, you need to know it's country code, U.S, Euro, etc.
One country code ecu will not work in a different country code bike.
Euro gen2 Busas also have a factory ignition immobilizer, and a red led bulb next to the ignition key cylinder. U.S do not.
Any gen2 ecu can be flashed, and flashed repeatedly, to a Busa or Bking, and to any country code. Physically, all the ecu's are the same, only the bin file is different, which is in the "flash" itself.
There are no differences in any setting any country code, based on climate. They are All the same.
You will need to check the bike's vehicle idendification number, we call it VIN#
That will help you find out where it was shipped to and sold originally.
Go from there.
Thanks Six for clarifying the region code for ECU , I see my Aussie model has the immobilizer also , so thanks for that bro . :thumbsup:

I have Ecu Editor.
I'll flash an ecu for you for free, if you can get it shipped to me, and I send it on to you.
Plenty of U.S sellers than will ship one free to the U.S.
Pay to have it shipped to you and let me know what country code your bike is.

You could also PM Powerhouse.
He may have an ecu for sale, and could flash it and ship to you.

Or, you could buy Ecu Editor and do it yourself. Not complicated to do a basic flash.

Just some options to consider.

The ''Tre' I was referring to is that large old growth Redwood 'tree' behind my bike. (Sarcasm) Yes, it's a real tree. We have thousands of them!:D

Big blond moment i had there omw hahahahahaha!

When i saw TRE i searched on ebay and saw your post of tre and first thing poped in was let me buy that if unused

I have Ecu Editor.
I'll flash an ecu for you for free, if you can get it shipped to me, and I send it on to you.
Plenty of U.S sellers than will ship one free to the U.S.
Pay to have it shipped to you and let me know what country code your bike is.

You could also PM Powerhouse.
He may have an ecu for sale, and could flash it and ship to you.

Or, you could buy Ecu Editor and do it yourself. Not complicated to do a basic flash.

Just some options to consider.

Thanks my friend!
Do you have PayPal?
I would rather leave those things to you guys who know what you are doing.... :-)

I contacted that person again for the ECU i can get-his responce was that the coding has been removed. But he will give me the key with when i take the box.... Sounds promising that this ECU might work, Yes? No?

@sixpack577 so i contacted the guy again lol he siad the key coding is completely removed? He also said he will give me the key with the ECU.

No, I wouldn't buy from that guy.
There is no "key", or coding to be removed.
The country code is simply one of 3 or 4 countries listed in Ecu Editor.
When flashing an ecu, the country code must be set to the country that the bike was originally sold in.
Otherwise, nothing will work.

Thanks my friend!
Do you have PayPal?
I would rather leave those things to you guys who know what you are doing.... :-)

I contacted that person again for the ECU i can get-his responce was that the coding has been removed. But he will give me the key with when i take the box.... Sounds promising that this ECU might work, Yes? No?

I do have PayPal, but I don't want any money.
If we do work something out for you, all I need is a shipling label to send the ecu on to you.
I can flash any gen2 ecu to what you need with Ecu Editor. However, from what I understand, that ecu cannot have previously been flashed with Woolrich software.

if ure shipping your ecu... get some good insurance.. and know this.. I have packages that have been sent from India that should take 7-10 days.. get caught in customs and take 3 weeks or more.... and u guys are stuck in the old days... a good setup nitrous system (little shot) isn't gonna hurt anything... guys make good livings with this stuff...

if ure shipping your ecu... get some good insurance.. and know this.. I have packages that have been sent from India that should take 7-10 days.. get caught in customs and take 3 weeks or more.... and u guys are stuck in the old days... a good setup nitrous system (little shot) isn't gonna hurt anything... guys make good livings with this stuff...

A little shot of nitrous "isn't gonna hurt anything"
lmao!
Maybe not noticeably, or immediately...but very soon.
It burns hotter, and makes a more powerful explosion, which makes more hp.
That is extra stress on the engine.

Tian has also already said that it takes a very long time for him to get things he orders, and he's prepared to wait...not that he has a choice.

Back