Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

Motochris... YOU ROCK!! I was thinking I was going to have to do some photo printouts to pick up some of these -- NICE work. Gixerhp is bringing his busa to the shore this coming weekend. I'm hoping while we're out riding we can pick off a few more. :thumbsup:

12. your bike by a camp/wood fire.

yes this is my backyard,
yes this pretty close to my already old/dry wood fence
yes I did get scoldings from my beatuiful wife(about HER lawn)
yes dallas county is in a drought B.O.B. :laugh:

015.jpg

014.jpg

123. A pretty girl standing next to your bike in front of your favorite donut shop.

THE PRETTIEST, SEXIEST, MOST GORGEOUS GIRL I COULD FIND IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

yes this is my wife at the donut shop around the corner :thumbsup:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

155. your bike and an archery range:laugh:

this is an outdoor archery/shooting range...pretty good size

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

130. your bike with an inspirational or motivational saying (not one that you wrote

I will let you be the judge on this one:whistle:...The motivational saying is in fine print "Courage" and NO I did not write it!

001.jpg

115. your bike with a stock car/truck.

this was as close as I could get to it...2nd and 3rd shots are of car and extra race frames in the background

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

123. A pretty girl standing next to your bike in front of your favorite donut shop.

Fail!!

The challenge was STANDING next to the bike. We will need you to re-attempt challenge, minimum 24 photos..

Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

Fail!!

The challenge was STANDING next to the bike. We will need you to re-attempt challenge, minimum 24 photos..

Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

Gotcha, and this time I will make sure she wears something skimpy...she was a bit overdressed!:rofl:

Sorry, it say's "standing next to the bike", not "sitting on it"... we're just going to need more pictures :whistle:

I agree 123 is not a valid win, go back try it agin and i think there should be a penalty added for trying to sneek this one in minimum 10 pics different angles........just to make sure its real, yea know :whistle:

Thanks BoB :-) for the update.
Thanks Bots for the game ...been a lotta fun. I will try an knock out a few more on monday (next day off).
Posted via Mobile Device

Back