Careful who you guys hunt

Since I see the Kawabusa is at $12K right now.....odds are my project will be up for sale shortly if the Kawabusa brings that kind of coin.

I also started with a 2001 ZRX 1200

Picture569.jpg

I took a 2001 GSXR 1000 motor bought from badass1000 and made it into a 1070 then I fit it in here.

Picture303.jpg

Picture304.jpg

Picture305.jpg

results?(as shown)

no dyno sheet...but figuring in the neighborhood of 200 rwhp
483 lbs wet
stock fuel capacity
wheelbase is 56.75"

Additions waiting to go on the bike

636r front end with wave rotors and radial brakes
Still looking for 636 or zx10 wheels.

That would be one steamy 1070cc's to get 200 at the wheel (unless yer sprayin it) but I may be off base.

Cool project though.

I got nothing but red X's...On duty here....computer sux!

Would someone be so kind and email the picks to me?

Drop me a PM if you can for my military email addy.

just my thoughts but wouldnt it have been much easier to throw a 12r motor in thr zrx, I seen a zrx{I think it was an 11 but may have been a 12] with a worked 12r engine {i believe it was 205 hp at the wheel} on ebay about 6 months ago, it did like 7100 and looked really good
I guees I would like to have a zuki under me also but from that standpiont put the money in a bandit or strip a Busa... JMO

Anyway sweet gszrxR or is it GRXr Im confused
SHOCKED.gif

(turb06LE240 @ Jan. 21 2007,06:37) just my thoughts but wouldnt it have been much easier to throw a 12r motor in thr zrx, I seen a zrx{I think it was an 11 but may have been a 12] with a worked 12r engine {i believe it was 205 hp at the wheel} on ebay about 6 months ago, it did like 7100 and looked really good
I guees I would like to have a zuki under me also but from that standpiont put the money in a bandit or strip a Busa... JMO

SHOCKED.gif
no the zx12r motor is a bit taller....and they don't like running without an airbox...and I hate working on them.

I thought abotu a 10 motor...but the airbox thing is the same with them.

(suzuki4life @ Jan. 21 2007,09:17)
(turb06LE240 @ Jan. 21 2007,06:37) just my thoughts but wouldnt it have been much easier to throw a 12r motor in thr zrx, I seen a zrx{I think it was an 11 but may have been a 12] with a worked 12r engine {i believe it was 205 hp at the wheel} on ebay about 6 months ago, it did like 7100 and looked really good

SHOCKED.gif
no the zx12r motor is a bit taller....and they don't like running without an airbox...and I hate working on them.

intresting, wonder how mcu hp you could have gotten out of the zrx's 1200? with out turbo or spray should have been 180 i would imagine...

(turb06LE240 @ Jan. 21 2007,09:32)
(suzuki4life @ Jan. 21 2007,09:17)

SHOCKED.gif

intresting, wonder how mcu hp you could have gotten out of the zrx's 1200? with out turbo or spray should have been 180 i would imagine...
Guys pushing 190...but not very streetable.....barely on "pump" gas and no clue on longevity. Then you have to mess with the carbs.....FI is the only way to go. Main reason for the conversion.

Back