"Fastest Color"

Aww, c'mon. The "fastest color" is just an inside joke to this forum, something to be shared, enjoyed, or ignored at your pleasure, but it's still an element of friendship unique to this site.

Anyway, I could care less, because I know I've got the fastest color! :rofl:

"Fastest color" is not unique to this site. Every motorcycle specific forum I've been a part of is that way. YZF600R, SV650, Z1000, M109R, all do the same thing. And for the record Red is by far the fastest color Busa!!:laugh::beerchug::poke:

And for the record Red is by far the fastest color Busa!!:laugh::beerchug::poke:
Absolutely correct. Any of the reds are among the fastest, although the '07 burgandy is the known fastest due to the monochromatic paint scheme and the black frame. I've written on this subject before.
Yep, this is true. Because the blue is higher up in frequency in the optical band close to the ultraviolet, it starts to hit power limits as the bike approaches the speed of light. The burgandy Busa is on the other end of the visual spectrum, closer to the infrared, so it can go quite a bit faster before it starts hitting the same limits that the blue busa hits at a substantially lower speed.

To put this in laymans terms, the blue Busa only looks faster when it's sitting still. Due to photonic drag in the inertial reference frame, the Blue Busa needs approximately 23.7 hp more to keep up with the Burgandy Busa at the top end.

Of course, the black frames of the Limited and 2007 models do reduce photonic drag for both bikes, but the Burgandy still is faster.

I hope I have made this clear.

:rofl:

For me which colour wouldn't matter cause my friends would still call me "the slowest rider on the fastest bike"! :beerchug:

not going to post up about the fastest color...instead I will tell you the slowest colors.....(anything) that isnt candy sonoma red:moon:

Back