RED!

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok i just wanted to let any of you beginers ot there know.. That Red is the fastest busa Color suzuki had to make 2 beginer models the blue and black so they could eventually move upto The RED monster see photo below for a pic of the fastest color ...
hello.gif

thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

lol1.gif

PS-Go ahead im waiting for all you non beleivers to chime in lol

ti3.jpg

semi.gif
fastest to learn on for beginers only they put a warning sticker on the RED .. Please purchase blue or black before atempting to ride a Red Hayabusa.
cheerleader.gif
ohsnap1.gif

hehehhe lol.. damn it..  i didnt ebven think of that now i have to sell my can hahah no wait all the Reds power compensates for that tiny piece of blue.

In Karate the belt order is white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black. I think this clearly states that Suzuki recognizes the black model as the top dog of the colors (like a black belt). There isn't a red belt. So it must represent a blood stained belt after being beaten by a black belt. Sorry.
cool.gif

Further more and this is coming from the Marines website...

http://www.marines.com/page....ct=true

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
The Marines use a system of colored belts to mark progress in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP). Marines earn a new color when judged ready to advance to the next level.

Belt colors range from tan, gray, green and brown, to six degree's of black, with black being the most desirable. Marines wear there belt on a daily basis with the Marine Combat Utility Uniform. It is yet another symbol of pride.[/quote]

ill stand by my first comment RED!!! as far as blood it is The most experienced so i f you dont get one of the slower colors first then your red will come out... So Start with one of the slower busas lol. White black or blue.

Back