2006 colors

M12

Registered
I was a lurker for awhile and then joined up in Sept 2003.

My plans of buying a busa have been on hold since even before then (three kids/house/work/etc) ... but ... I'm finally doing it.

Not sure if I'll be able to get my choice of color as supplies have dwindled ... in fact I couldn't even find a Black/Red to look at ... only thing in stock was the Gray/Blue (still nice).

Anyone have an '06 Black/Red that you could show me?

When searching the image gallery it looks like the "Gallery Administrator" has a Black/Red but provided only one pic.

The pics on the Suzuki just aren't good enough to help me pick one sight unseen.

Wonder why they Suzuki doesn't provide high res photos to droll over ...

w00t!

my brother n law just bought an 06 blk/red and loves it,but i understand what your going through its hard to make a decision about a color over the net.but if their out in maryland, try sportcycles in rockingham n.c. they had 6 blk/red, 5 blu/sil ,3 blk/sil there last week and they do look good. i know its a ride from where your at but at the prices they sell them it will be worth the gas.
jump9.gif

Although it is called red it is much richer. More like burgundy, but very classy for a lady.

here is a pic of mine and would not have any other color this year.

DSC_0066_resized.JPG

i heard the 07's wont have any colors...they cant seem to get them to stick to the plastic at the rate of acceleration and top end speeds...:D

Back