Would value your opinion/input on lever color please

RCS16 I think, but it's the smaller RCS. You used to need a micro switch to tell the ECU he clutch is in, pretty sure you still need that.
The RCS16 it is , and if you want to , you can just take the original clutch switch off the original setup , and zip tie it somewhere ( even hide it as a kill switch of sorts ). You only need to press and hold while you start the bike , and that is the end of its need of activation till you stop and need to start again .

Pic of L2 cot pit , the switch is next to key ignition immobilizer switch assembly , sort of tucked away a bit on the side .

The RCS16 it is , and if you want to , you can just take the original clutch switch off the original setup , and zip tie it somewhere ( even hide it as a kill switch of sorts ). You only need to press and hold while you start the bike , and that is the end of its need of activation till you stop and need to start again . View attachment 1605840

Pic of L2 cot pit , the switch is next to key ignition immobilizer switch assembly , sort of tucked away a bit on the side .
It looks like both @fallenarch and @ROADTOAD1340 had to get creative in mounting their reservoirs, which look great.
This can get expensive in a hurry, but you can only go as fast as you can stop!

It looks like both @fallenarch and @ROADTOAD1340 had to get creative in mounting their reservoirs, which look great.
This can get expensive in a hurry, but you can only go as fast as you can stop!
Used to run Brembo conventional reservoirs & mounts for this setup in picture , but swapped out for CNC Carbon for looks and mounted them off the clipon pinch bolts as bonus . The Brembo reservoir setup mounts up to stock Gen 2 Busa , used to run them for that as well .

I reckon I should let you know how this ended. My initial plan was black lever with gold adjuster, back up was black with red.

Decided to go with titanium lever with gold adjuster as I wanted to something contrast all the black but also be subtle I forgot to take a pic before putting them on so the first is from their website and the others are with them installed on my bike.

E5FA6ABD-94B1-4EB6-AC52-E98EFEF718F0.jpeg

413B0323-ED95-4DAF-8177-2CE556178D74.jpeg

47E0FC05-333C-4B2B-AC2A-ADFC6C2923FE.jpeg

2FB66937-FC06-4DFB-8DB1-C23E26037954.jpeg

97135182-B58A-4AA3-BC38-4273C61D6F6B.jpeg

Back