I would like your opinion please

See you have the helmet to match the red busa..Also was thinking of getting that helmet, how do you like it? as far as the vents, the side vision, and does the vizor get fogged up alot??

See you have the helmet to match the red busa..Also was thinking of getting that helmet, how do you like it? as far as the vents, the side vision, and does the vizor get fogged up alot??
I've worn the helmet only a couple of times so far. I have the large and it fits snug without any pressure points. Side vision is outstanding. The visor fogged up a couple of times below my eyes... so I could still see really well.

I like it!

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133471633 -->

like mine
biggrin.gif

You guys are killing me! So far, the count is Gray/Black = 7, Red/Black = 3.

I know to be on the safe side, and not draw attention to myself, I should go with the Gray/Black. But how can you not like Red/Black.
I don't like THAT red....

I haven't seen the new red 2006, but it looks to be more of a maroon, which I would probably like better....

...and my dad was a firefighter, so go figure why I don't like the "fire-engine" red...
tounge.gif

I picked the blue/silver and I had a choice of every color except the LE grey.

In the end, pick what moves you, pick what you fall in love with, pick what picks you......you will be stuck with it for (hopefully) a long time, so get what speaks to your heart!

But guys, the blue/silver is the only way to go.......sigh......fell in love with my baby at first sight!!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|CCbusa05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134172346 -->

my05busa.jpg

Back