The best/fastest color?

Gee I hope no one goes to the jet propulsion lab...they would laugh at you.  The difference between the colors would be so so small...you'd get a bigger drop in drag from taking off the mirrors or sweating a few ounces.  

You see my fellow hayabusa aficionados, we have to feed Revlis' ego....all the heat reabsorption has affected his brain.  It is quite possible that Revlis suffers from cranial heating syndrome...the internal crainial pressures can cause acute psychotic episodes...the anomaly is caused by too many hours spent on the "dark side" of the Hayabusa space-time continuem at speeds approaching Mach III.  But there are psychotropic drugs for this syndrome and the normal, rather than the dysfunctional Revlis will soon return to this forum.
Feed My Ego?  More like Leggo My Eggo...
Ah, have my writings gone south?  A bit to heavy with the special blend of "Pseudo-Busa-Science" I utilized in defense of my Black is fastest position?  

So, Babuski you have reached into your smallish bag of wit and proposed to the board that my ego needs feeding? I find it curious that somehow we get to my ego from a comical debate about which color makes for a faster Hayabusa...Truly I do not see the connection...  
rock.gif

DaddyFatSac Glad you appreciated the effort.  
eyes.gif

DAMN PEOPLE!!!! urrrrrrr all wrong!!! ive read thru all the posts and none of u get it.. u REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE FASTEST BUSAS???

ANSWER:

ANY BUSA IN CALIFORNIA no matter what color as long as its in cali its the fastest!!! end of topic..... LOL

(this aint gonna start somethin huh?)

SILVER / GRAY. The slickest, sleekest, most dominant color ever! It's so damn fast, your momma can't get enough of it

Don't really know what the fuss ia about the fastest/best color but here is my take: 1999 Copper colored bike is the one that went the fastest in STOCK form in all the magazine tests.....194mph. I haven't heard of any faster test for a box-stock bike! As for the best looking, I wouldn't say it looks the best but it must not be too bad cause I bought one and I love it. I personnally like the solid black. Looks like something batman would ride!
biggrin.gif

What a stupid question
iamwithstupid.gif

Color the fastest Hahahahahaha
color has nothing to do with riding style or HP.
Also color is in the eye of the beholder due to no one sees the exact same shade or tone of the smae color.
Color is also a preferance just like food, sex(gender) or anything else. some people like ribs orthers like veggies.
Stupid question

rock.gif

You guys really need HELP !!!! We always thought that you Yanks would argue over anything, you've just proved it. Let me enlighten you - Professor Adams of UMIST, Manchester, UK and his team of researchers have just published the results of 4 years research into the effects of colour on speed perception and actual and variable velocity. The results were obtained from the results of 87 guinea pigs, oops volunteers who were locked in darkened rooms for 48 hours at a time strapped to a fixed unicycle with coloured (we put a "U" in ours) panels projected at 5 minute intervals. The results were contained in a 844 page publication but summarised were:
Black - Volunteers peddled slower
Red - Volunteers fell asleep
Bronze - Volunteers puked
Blue - Volunteers peddled faster for long periods
Silver - Volunteers accelerated at sight of the colour

RESULT
smile.gif
UK scientists say Blue & Silver are the fastest colours.
I happen to have a 2000 Blue & Silver Busa in my garage, no coincidence there then !!!

You guys have a fantastic site, I will visit often.
Have you tried www.200mph.net great UK site, fantastic bunch of guys and loads of great techy stuff going on.
jump9.gif

You guys really need HELP !!!! We always thought that you Yanks would argue over anything, you've just proved it. Let me enlighten you - Professor Adams of UMIST, Manchester, UK and his team of researchers have just published the results of 4 years research into the effects of colour on speed perception and actual and variable velocity. The results were obtained from the results of 87 guinea pigs, oops volunteers who were locked in darkened rooms for 48 hours at a time strapped to a fixed unicycle with coloured (we put a "U" in ours) panels projected at 5 minute intervals. The results were contained in a 844 page publication but summarised were:

RESULT
smile.gif
I happen to have a 2000 Blue & Silver Busa in my garage, no coincidence there then !!!

Have you tried www.200mph.net great UK site, fantastic bunch of guys and loads of great techy stuff going on.
jump9.gif
laugh.gif

RESULT
smile.gif

jump9.gif
BLUE AND SILVER ALL THE WAY
super.gif

Back