Votes: 13 28.3%
  • custom 3 color

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • spray bomb black

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

busastalker05

Registered
ok most of you know that i wrecked my bike and it needs to repainted, well my dilemma is, is that i dont know what color to paint it, return it to stock (05) orr paint it custom?

OR

What colors does everyone like, i want suggestions, and if possible samples of some colors ????? :poke::poke:

Talk to Revolution

customer_bikes_002 (Medium).jpg

mine is painted flat black it was that way when I got it and everybody seems to love I wasn't so sure about it myself at first but now its kinda grown on me and I really don't want to paint or wrap it anymore
Posted via Mobile Device

i painted mine lambo orange, but used a yellow base instead of there orange base. but i think black with a little red pearl in it and a brandy wine with a little black in it to darken up. paint the body part of it brandy wine and some parts the black. two tone it.

I love my 07 Burgandy, But if I had the chance to re-paint her I think I would go with a Pearl White.

Do you want to stand out or blend in? I like to blend in myself so I'm flying the stock silver/grey.

U want to stand out and catch eyes: yellow or a neon yellow is the most eye catching color (scientifically), combine a neon yellow with deep metallic blue and silver/chrome accents and your bike is going to be poppin' for sure :oldcool:

neonyellow.jpg

metallicblue.jpg

Last edited:
I think it depends on what your plans are for the bike. If you don't plan on dumping money into mods and such then a nice custom paint job would be nice. If you plan on selling the bike some time soon the an OE paint job may be a better option. If you plan on spending money on mods and performance upgrades then a less expensive paint job would be my answer.

Back