Fastest color???

Oh man you all are...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

Purple/Black is the fastest I've ever been on and that's my story and I'm sticking with her.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The darker the color the heavier the paint weighs.  The darker colors contain more molecules than the lighter colors thus adding weight to the bike.  It doesn't sound like much but once you take the entire bike into account after several coats of paint is applied this definately weighs down the bike thus more weight is less power.  The darker colors require 2 extra coats to cover the primer properly too.  This is why the 05 models have stickers as decals and not using paint.
That shid is hilarious bro but, the Red and Black are definitly the fastest colors. Welcome to the board man.

Red is the fastest, assembly line workers in Japan tend to slack or get tired when boring colors are running down the assembly line....when red goes down the line they put everything they have into these bikes...they know that Red = power and in Japan that means something special....do not disrepect the red!  I bet there is a Japanese word for this.
They do honor the red and put more work into that color...here is why.

In some culture the color of the sun is considered yellow (or even other colors). However, most Japanese think that the sun is red. Children usually draw the sun as a big red circle. The Japanese national flag (kokki) has a red circle on a white background. Just like the British flag is called "the Union Jack," the Japanese flag is called "hinomaru." "Hinomaru" which literally means, "the sun's circle." Since "Nihon (Japan)" basically means, "Land of the rising sun," the red circle represents the sun.

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124047459 -->

worlds fastest runner is black, the worlds quickest runner is black, what does this mean? i don't know....                    i read this about a job interveiwer who out of 1000 job applications got down to 4 of the best, he decided to have them all come down on the same day and ask them one question. the one with the best answer would get the job. the first applicant was asked the fastest thing he new of,he replied a thought,it is you think it and it's there, the interveiwer thought that would be hard to beat,applicant 2 was asked the same question,he replied a blink ,you blink your eyes in only a fraction of a second, the interveiwer thought that was a very good answer. the third  applicant questioned said  light , you flip the switch and light is on right now, the interveiwer was thinking nothing is faster than the speed of light. but he had to give the last applicant a chance. # 4 was asked the same question he replied diarrea, the interveiwer was horrofied, but # 4 said let me explain      the other night my stomach was  very upset  and before i could  think,blink or turn the light on                                      i shid in my pants,.              he got the job                                 so i'm thinking brown may be the fastest color,           but who wants there bike looking like doo doo

<!--EDIT|da busa guy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124048524 -->

worlds fastest runner is black, the worlds quickest runner is black, what does this mean? i don't know....                    i read this about a job interveiwer who out of 1000 job applications got down to 4 of the best, he decided to have them all come down on the same day and ask them one question. the one with the best answer would get the job. the first applicant was asked the fastest thing he new of,he replied a thought,it is you think it and it's there, the interveiwer thought that would be hard to beat,applicant 2 was asked the same question,he replied a blink ,you blink your eyes in only a fraction of a second, the interveiwer thought that was a very good answer. the third  applicant questioned said  light , you flip the switch and light is on right now, the interveiwer was thinking nothing is faster than the speed of light. but he had to give the last applicant a chance. # 4 was asked the same question he replied diarrea, the interveiwer was horrofied, but # 4 said let me explain      the other night my stomach was  very upset  and before i could  think,blink or turn the light on                                      i shid in my pants,.              he got the job                                 so i'm thinking brown may be the fastest color,           but who wants there bike looking like doo doo
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

The runners are not painted silly

I'll be happy to inform you that the fastest color is, indeed, the 2005 Red/Black.
Why, you ask? Well, here's why:

Are you familiar with the equation E=mc^2 ? Well, I am. And the fact that I am familiar with it proves that I know everything there is to know about everything. And I say that the 05 red/black is the fastest. So therefore, I am right.
smile.gif

I'll be happy to inform you that the fastest color is, indeed, the 2005 Red/Black.
Why, you ask? Well, here's why:

Are you familiar with the equation E=mc^2 ? Well, I am. And the fact that I am familiar with it proves that I know everything there is to know about everything. And I say that the 05 red/black is the fastest. So therefore, I am right.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

100_0078.jpg

Red is the fastest color, as any police man! His head will turn even when writting a ticket to some poor slob. Where else did the color "Arrest-Me-Red" come from?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

not many of us left with the magnetic reduction of the spherical photogenic apparendi that causes the gravital rotation of the earth in conjuncion with the lighter pearlescent molecules that form the blue, and don't get me started on the black aspect of the colors.......

the blue & black are not the fastest. they are the timeliest.
[/QUOTE]

here is the latest installment:

I'm seriously grateful some of you guys bought the red Busa's. It helps keep the cops attention off the blue & silver faster ones!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

You are all jaded and misinformed.
As a Suzuki insider - I will set you all straight.

The Suzuki workers were most proud of the Suzuki 40th Anniversary celebration. Mr Suzuki gave them all bonuses to honor this said celebration. Well it just so happens that they tweaked the Anniversary Burning Copper Metallic bikes a little to make them the 'Official' fastest color. Yes, the Japanese culture is very fond of their Red colors - making it the Second fastest color - the Burning Copper Metallic is truely the fastest. So if you got a Red, your right up there, second is no slouch by any means. But yes, the 40th Anniversary bikes are really the fastest, and you heard it from an Suzuki insider.

Ahem..... trust me!

LOL!
laugh.gif

Welcome to the board. Now see what you did. First post and already stirring the pot.
laugh.gif
Oh and Blue and Silver is the fastest color.
cool.gif

HAHA omg funny post's, thanks for the info guys. That all really made sense :p Any ways think am going to go with the all black 1300 R limited. Just cause it looks soo sexy. Ill show you guys some pics as soon as i get it
smile.gif

Back