The fastest color...

What about nights when the moon's not out? Surely other effects, such as frictional differences between two otherwise identical bikes, must trump any effect caused by what ever (minimal) solar effects might be present under such circumstances. Oh, we've only tapped the tip of the iceberg on this issue... :lol:

Well that does put a new spin on things.. As the moon light probably doesn't weigh as much as sun light as it's only a reflection of sun light.. Now a night that there is NO light.. I guess it could be a fair race.

We solved this already, but I'll repost for your benefit.....

...Sorry Brother, I'll send you a rattle-can of blue if you like.

Well Bro... I know where they fall in on the spectrum, but the problem with that theory is the fact that what happens because of the 'spectrum' is that all colors are absorbed except the one you see. White in light means that combo of all, but in physical color (i.e. paint vs light) all colors are reflected. Making black the slowest because it absorbs all the colors.

ORANGE cause er, uh, well jest because :laugh:

Good and compelling arguement, but uhm.... NO.. cause.. well.. just no.. hahahaha:lol::rofl::laugh:

I think the white bike was originally a black bike before the orange bike went by. But it doesn't really matter what color you have....mess with a orange bike and you will usually end up black and blue.:poke:

But that's usually due to the fact of falling down laughing because the orange bike just bairly being faster than the red bike thought it had a chance against the blue one which is still following the white one... And the ground bruises us so easily.

Back