Now i'm confused.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, the plan was that if i got the 07' Blue that i had to sell my 04'. Well i've been looking at my 04' with all the polish, paint and chrome and i have to say that i don't wanna do it. All i ever wanted was a painted&chromed, lowered&extended Busa, and here it is in front of me and i'm gonna sell it.  I really don't know what to do. Money's tight, business is slow and i just blew my christmas bonus on some Dymag wheels leaving me with low funds to live on. I know the right thing at this moment would be to sell the 04' but i have so much of my soul in this machine. I would hate to be down the road and kick myself for selling it. The more i think, the more i don't know what road to take.

I'm happy.....but poor.  
smile.gif

You can always sale if it gets real tight. Keep it for a while. Like you said you will kick yourself later.

With that said do not put yourself in a financial strain and remember that if they do make a change in 08...there will be alot of bikes for sale then making it harder to sale.

So....I am standing on the fence line of indecision with you.
beerchug.gif

(GMbusa @ Jan. 15 2007,16:31) Ok, the plan was that if i got the 07' Blue that i had to sell my 04'. Well i've been looking at my 04' with all the polish, paint and chrome and i have to say that i don't wanna do it. All i ever wanted was a painted&chromed, lowered&extended Busa, and here it is in front of me and i'm gonna sell it.  I really don't know what to do. Money's tight, business is slow and i just blew my christmas bonus on some Dymag wheels leaving me with low funds to live on. I know the right thing at this moment would be to sell the 04' but i have so much of my soul in this machine. I would hate to be down the road and kick myself for selling it. The more i think, the more i don't know what road to take.

I'm happy.....but poor.  
smile.gif
I don't know man. I'm not in your situation, but i can say this. If it was me, i would probably hold onto it. Things always have a way of working out. I'm still working on getting my first sportbike. And when i get that, it will be a cold day in h3ll when i get rid of it. That's why i want to get something that will keep me busy for a long time because i get sentimental about stuff like that and can't sell! So do what you think is right, but just remember that things always have a way of working out.

REALLY hate to see anyone have to sell their busa!
sad.gif

Hope you hold on to her buddy!
beerchug.gif

I thought about just transfering all the new blue bodywork over and selling the 07' with the orange painted bodywork. Nah, err.. well. Hell, i'm doing it again. Dammit, just sell it already Paul.

Keep the 04, you will regret selling it. Things will work themselves out. I would not sell it and then go start over on 07. If you are going to sell it, atleast wait until they come out with something new. I guess if we are lucky, we may see a new one in our lifetime??? My bike is one of my motivators to keep working hard to make more money and it keeps me in a good mental state.

I think you need to stick to your original plan. That was buying the '07 and selling the '04. That orange is wicked by the way. It sucks to be broke and poor.

(Fate @ Jan. 15 2007,17:45) Keep the 04, you will regret selling it. Things will work themselves out. I would not sell it and then go start over on 07. If you are going to sell it, atleast wait until they come out with something new. I guess if we are lucky, we may see a new one in our lifetime??? My bike is one of my motivators to keep working hard to make more money and it keeps me in a good mental state.
Exactly what is said. See, i'm not the only one who believes that things will work out! Your bike is the other half of you. Would you sell your other half?
rock.gif

if things are tight, then do what you need to do and sell it.
i think that was your orginal plan, i know its hard to turn loose of something you have put time into . and it is one sweet bike.
now each of us is different, if it was me i wouldnt loose a minute of sleep by selling it. i have had some nice bikes, and sold them all.
let your needs dictate your decision.
beerchug.gif
on two nice sweet bikes you have.

I must say bro you have a lot of toys, most of them orange.
laugh.gif

if it were me, one of them would have to go. (along with that massive truck payment)
beerchug.gif

But hey thats me, and I have been guilty of living out of my means.

There is no need in having all the cool toys and not having anytime to play with them because you have to work.

Well, i dropped off my new truck to get the dealer owed things fixed and then i'm gonna sell it. It's a cool truck but it's also a big payment. Thing is, if i can manage to sell the truck first, i can keep the 04' Busa. Then i can concetrate on selling my 70' C10. I'm just a selling fool.

Thanks for the advice guys, it helps to talk alittle about my situation.
beerchug.gif

keep the bike! i agree that you should wait for something new and different to come out on the busa before you sell yours. You will kick yourself if you sell it!
smile.gif

Maybe i didn't clarify things, or maybe i didn't word it right in the first post. Right now i have 2 Busa's. I just bought the 07' and i was going to sell the 04'. My problem is that i took a second look and realized that i don't want to sell my 04' due to the time and money i have into it.  If the 04' was stock, or near stock, selling it wouldn't be an issue.  I'm doing what i can right now but it doesn't look good for me keepin the 04'.  

She doesn't want my 04'  It's gotta be a blue 07' for her she says.  

And i'm NOT painting the 04' blue either.  
guns.gif

Paul,

Go ahead and sell... It's not the machine that should be valued. It is your hard work!!! You made that machine to what it is today. You can make any machine into something of value. Strip that baby down to stock. Throw a few kanji on it and get it out of the door. We all know that your orange busa was one of the hottest bike out. Now it is time to put that trophy on the shelf, and do it again..... (...you can do it again right
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
rock.gif
). Just my 2 cents....

Holla

rock.gif

Thanks. I know i can do it again, and i will. The 04' has got to go.

Back