Alrighty now.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I say the 07' Blue........ because, well, it is.
firedevil.gif

I don't wanna hear nothing from the red/black crowd buncha slow pokes...
laugh.gif
poke.gif

EVERYBODY KNOWS...it's JET BLACK/PHANTOM GREY

Last edited by a moderator:
Dad, you know that my Silver/Gray is the fastest color in the whole universe AND all parallel universes!

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

The red/black ones just lean so much further than other colors do!

palomar_gouges_2_2_06.jpg

We all know that mark was made by a tiedown strap.  
laugh.gif
poke.gif

(dl6996 @ Jun. 25 2007,12:08) I have to go with the Orange/Black version myself....soon to get the full exhaust.
Like the orange and black. I have a bodyset i use sometimes with that same orange color.
Mine was the orange Busa in the Busa bash 07' pics.

They didn't make the AE just because it looks pretty...........It's also the fastest too.

IMG_0344.jpg

(mzrsq @ Jun. 25 2007,21:37) They didn't make the AE just because it looks pretty...........It's also the fastest too.

IMG_0344.jpg
Lamb sees by your signature that your an Ohio State fan! Aren't their colors red/black? Lamb thinks they are!

(Lamb busa @ Jun. 26 2007,00:44)
(mzrsq @ Jun. 25 2007,21:37) They didn't make the AE just because it looks pretty...........It's also the fastest too.

IMG_0344.jpg
Lamb sees by your signature that your an Ohio State fan!  Aren't their colors red/black?  Lamb thinks they are!
I'm thinking after the last season of Football and Basketball, they might be Yellow.
crazy.gif

if you're trying to find the fastest stock busa color then you only have 4 color choices and 2 year models.....

years 99-2000
colors...copper, black, maroon, and blue....all added with silver

many of you dont know this but the japs favorite color is blue so b/w 99 and 00 they uploaded diff maps to all the blue/silver busa ecu's giving them 5-7 extra HP over all the other color busas
firedevil.gif

Back