Now i'm confused.

(VaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,06:12) Give the '04 to Susan  
biggrin.gif
 Girl needs a Busa!  
beerchug.gif
I like the way Michelle thinks.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My opinion , find someone to take up payments on the 07 and keep the 04 , when things get better you can buy the new 08. I have held off for a while waiting on the new busa , i know when it comes out alot of people are going to wish they had waited.I know here come the pop corn replies , but i think EVERYONE knows the plan is a new platform for 08.This is just my opinion like all statements above. I just dont see the reasoning behind having to identical bikes , keep the modded 04 and sell the 07 then when things get busy again , get the 08. Then you will have the old and the new platform.

I don't want the 08'. If the new Busa is like the current styling trends of bikes, then i will not want. I have a feeling Suzuki will destroy the looks of the Busa.

FYI to Suzuki... Don't try to revamp or add to the current styling of the Busa, do a complete new bike all together. As i don't see how you could improve on the 99-07' body design. Yet, make the parts be interchangable between the generations.

(GMbusa @ Jan. 17 2007,20:05) I don't want the 08'. If the new Busa is like the current styling trends of bikes, then i will not want. I have a feeling Suzuki will destroy the looks of the Busa.

FYI to Suzuki... Don't try to revamp or add to the current styling of the Busa, do a complete new bike all together. As i don't see how you could improve on the 99-07' body design. Yet, make the parts be interchangable between the generations.
I'm with you.

hayabusa's became popular due to the title ( worlds fastest production motorcycle ). If you can remember back to 1999 .... several people and magazines said how ugly the Hayabusa was when first released. Even i didnt like the cyclops looking headlight when they first came out , comming from GSXR's , but i have grown a love for the Busa just like the rest of you on this board. The new busa will guarantee 1 thing , it will be faster than the current model thanks to the ZX-14 , that alone will popularize it. Give it a chance , you havent even seen it yet and already bashing it.

Is your '04 paid for. If it is I'd say keep it.

BUT

If you take the money from the sale of the '04 and put it at the '07 so its paid off early. That's a good option also.

But to sell it for groceries or something is only a band aid. A couple months down the road you'll need more money again.

I owe a small amount on the 04'. Selling it would pay it off and put a big dent on the amount owed on the 07'.

For what it's worth, i never thought the Busa was ugly and i found that the more people said it was ugly, the more i liked it.

I'm not bashing the 08' Busa at all. Why you thought that i dunno. I merely said that alot of the manufacturers have some crackheaded people designing the styles of bikes today and redoing the Busa is a task that i wouldn't want on my shoulders. I mean, look how Yamaha killed the sexiness of the 04-06 R1 with their new 07'.

Back