This just gets

black and "arrest me" red is by far the fastest color ask any cop!
the 05' red is slightly faster than the 06' due to its pink twinge in certain light-

OK, here's the real deal! I have the blue/silver 05 and love it, BUT the under carriage plastic is silver and all those tiny rock chips show up like new shid in a stable. Note that the 06 cran-red/black busa's underparts are black and therefore those chips wouldn't show at all!

The black and red (cranberry) is gorgeous!
smile.gif

It's a well known fact that the blue & silver models are faster. Suzuki only made the Red & Black models to attract the attention of the LEO's so the faster Blue & Silver models can fly by!
tounge.gif

But seriously, you have a tough decision. I like the Red & Black and the Blue & Silver myself and considered both earlier this year. Actually what swayed me towards the Blue & Silver was I didn't want to attract unwanted attention to myself. That red really stands out!
smile.gif
But with that being said, Suzuki changed the shade of the red on their '06 Red & Black model to look even sharper, so the decision would be even tougher for me to make on '06!
rock.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
blush.gif
Oh, well... good luck!

tounge.gif

Well you need to start on something else.  The Busa is not a good first bike and this is not even arguable.

Go away and come back when you got a solid 5K miles under your belt on something else.
Oh no you didn't. You had to go there.

BentValve, I said I don't ride anything now. I didn't say this is my first bike.

Actually what swayed me towards the Blue & Silver was I didn't want to attract unwanted attention to myself.  That red really stands out!  
smile.gif
I love the black/red. I also like the blue/silver... and it doesn't scream at cops when you drive by. I think with the black/red you might as well have a sign saying "point the radar at me".

Blue and silver is scientifically quicker, as the blue and silver paint blend causes a de-atomising effect, thinning the air, thus allowing the blue/silver to leave every other colour behind.

Thats what I think they said anyway.
smile.gif

What do you ride now?
My computer chair!

Seriously... I don't ride anything now. That's why I'm looking at the Busa. I was looking at the VROD... then I came to my senses.
Well you need to start on something else.  The Busa is not a good first bike and this is not even arguable.

Go away and come back when you got a solid 5K miles under your belt on something else.
How do you know he doesnt have more time on 2 than you do BV? I dont recall him saying he was looking for a Busa for his first bike? Hmmm...

A little OT but thought I would clarify since it's been brought up.

My bikes in order and time frame.

1977 Honda 500

1978 Yamaha 650

1979-80 Yamaha 1100

1981 Kawasaki GPZ550. Had it one week and flipped over a car. Got my second 550 when the at-fault driver's insurance picked up the tab.

1982-90 Yamaha Seca 750

So as you can see I haven't been riding for quite a while. On the other hand I'm not a newbie either.

I have nothing but respect for the Busa. I'm sure after two or three weeks I'll feel right at home on her.

All I have to do now is decide which color.

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: "schpelling mystake"|1131827377 -->

A little OT but thought I would clarify since it's been brought up.

My bikes in order and time frame.

1977 Honda 500

1978 Yamaha 650

1979-80 Yamaha 1100

1981 Kawasaki GPZ550. Had it one week and flipped over a car. Got my second 550 when the at-fault driver's insurance picked up the tab.

1982-90 Yamaha Seca 750

So as you can see I haven't been riding for quite a while. On the other hand I'm not a newbie either.

I have nothing but respect for the Busa. I'm sure after two or three weeks I'll feel right at home on her.

All I have to do now is decide which color.
damn you really are a squid! HAHA ... just playin!

Back