If you could pick only ONE solid color...

I wish I had pic's of my bike and kne how to post them. Mine has a silver frame and the bodywork is a copper color slightly brighter then the 03 copper with chrome decal's.I'am going to change the decal's to carbon look.The bike get's alot of compliment's.I think of changing the color sometime's but then I get the towel out and wipe it down and step back and think, it's staying this color. Copper is for me.But you can't go wrong with the 07 blue,that's my next choice.

I just changed my avatar,so there it is.

Last edited:
I have heard from ALOT of older riders that green bikes (not a kawi diss) are bad luck. one guy was told to leave this local bar one night because of his repainted green bike. made me think; how many stock green bikes are there? I know of just kawi and the new Honda CBR600's. these were cruiser guys though...

I have heard from ALOT of older riders that green bikes (not a kawi diss) are bad luck. one guy was told to leave this local bar one night because of his repainted green bike. made me think; how many stock green bikes are there? I know of just kawi and the new Honda CBR600's. these were cruiser guys though...

Used to be bad luck with racers. Never heard it with cruiser guys?

Btw ill take mine in yellow.
Posted via Mobile Device

hey liking the siggy :thumbsup:

All Black !!!! :thumbsup:

346.jpg

White with the silver frame and white wheels.A guy I ride with once in a while has this set up and it is hot..But black with black frame my first choice

350.jpg

411.jpg

Could have been a bar where Vagos MC were not welcome.

Orange, copper, red, vigor blue, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But black is BORING, shows lack of imagination.

To each, thier own. Some riders just get a kick outta flyin below the radar rather than screamin "look look look" I may favor a boring color, you however prolly favor boring riding, like I said, "to each, thier own" :laugh:

black, but i did have the LE Red for a while and i liked that color a lot. even had a guy in a Lambo' at a light comment on the red, the color is sick in person. has like tiny gold sparkle in it i think. you should really see it in person, and rare too.

Back