What lid are you ROCKIN??

Ok - now you've done it. Here's what we currently have at home. First pic is of the north end of our living room, second is the acquistions we made during 2009. Gotta see what this year will bring...

shrine.jpg

newest additions.jpg

Ok - now you've done it. Here's what we currently have at home. First pic is of the north end of our living room, second is the acquistions we made during 2009. Gotta see what this year will bring...

They have medication for problems like that you know :poke:

:laugh:

:bowdown:

Is this a personal collection or a helmet store either way thats alot of money.
Everyone has to have a hobby though. :thumbsup:

I went with this helmet.... I'm glad I bought it on sale otherwise I would have been even more disappointed. I love the way it looks but the overall quality is subpar by my standards. It does fit well enough for me and it is nice and light. However I cannot put this helmet on without ear plugs, it is by far the noisiest helmet I have ever used. My biggest irritation with this helmet is the modular padding system. It seems really cheaply made to me.

I don't dislike the helmet as much as my words may imply however on the same hand I probably will not buy another bell helmet site unseen.

2008_Bell_Star_Viper_Helmet.jpg

Last edited:
scorpion exo700... i figure if mat mladin trusts his brain in this helmet then i can too... plus it fits me extrememly well.

I have the Shoei X-11 E-Boz in blue. The blue looks really good with the '06 LE. The color is a white pearl.

wow bushido69 and I thounght I was bad with 14helmets, I also love rorri's lids, and I also got Suomy's Hawain Flower for my wife.

I heard you dont need medications for this sort of addictions brain, helmets save lives :laugh:

I never liked matching them with the bike, here are a couple

100_0988.jpg

100_0778.jpg

Last edited:
sporting this, so far I love it. Good feel, good noise block, vents I haven't really managed to use effectively yet

511+WrMvzGL__SS400_.jpg

I have a Shoei I would suggest getting the one you like. I wouldnt get one that matched my bike unless you plan on leaving the color the same or never getting another bike.
If you get another bike then you will have to get another helmet:beerchug:

Last edited:
Yeah, I kinda a nut when it comes to moto gear. Between the wife and I, we have at least 50 pairs of gloves and a bunch of matching leathers and textile suits to match any occasion.

Looking at another Suomy Extreme and an Airoh GP soon....:cheerleader:

Back