What lid are you ROCKIN??

memphistn3000

Registered
Jus got my gen II wanted get a new helmet so what lid do you have. I like the whole matching thing so im leaning toward the SHOEI rf1000 the one that matches the white and blue busa. Of maybe Sharks holigram blue.
:please:post pics if you gotta em.:please:

Got an rf1k and a hjc is16. Rf1k is far better for fit and finish for me. Visor fogging can be a prolblem. Something I think may be addres with the rf1100 x11 and 12 models.

I believe the one I have is the nightwing. Grpahics are very cool lots of ghosted in stuff. The rf1100 version is even better looking. I want the x11 vermuelen though.
Posted via Mobile Device

One of the helmets I own is an rf1000. Its a good helmet. didnt really fit my head quit right but it matched the bike. I later went to arai after i crashed with it. Held up nicely by the way. saved my face from severe scaring..Just make sure the helmet fits nicely to your head. thats more important than color matching:rulez:

Here I is !
Yes I have that helmet you mention.
I can email you a pic for one dollar if you like..:rofl:

The only real reason I got it is becasue I worked the dealer for it in the end. I have never really been the kind to like the matching ensemble thing so I had just a simple white HJC picked out. After about an hour in the F&I office I got up to pee and think about it.
Basically left the office to make em all sweat. As i was walking back into F&I I saw the matching Shoei picked it up and walked into the office. Told them the only way I was signing was if they included it in the deal. I had aleady gotten a nice deal # wise and went from a 150 HJC to a Shoei with a 549 sticker on it....:laugh:
Here is a pic or two. Now that I have it I like it. It does match well.
Last helmet I had was about six yrs ago also another Shoei but it did not have the little wing thing on the back. This does make a big diff as well as the chin skirt that comes with it , especially at speed. Keeps it stuck on your head instead of trying to pull it off which some helmets seem to do ?

BUSA LID2.jpg

BUSA LID.jpg

I love my rf1000 much better then my old arai quantum f. It feels lighter and fits much better to my melon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here I is !
Yes I have that helmet you mention.
I can email you a pic for one dollar if you like..:rofl:

The only real reason I got it is becasue I worked the dealer for it in the end. I have never really been the kind to like the matching ensemble thing so I had just a simple white HJC picked out. After about an hour in the F&I office I got up to pee and think about it.
Basically left the office to make em all sweat. As i was walking back into F&I I saw the matching Shoei picked it up and walked into the office. Told them the only way I was signing was if they included it in the deal. I had aleady gotten a nice deal # wise and went from a 150 HJC to a Shoei with a 549 sticker on it....:laugh:
Here is a pic or two. Now that I have it I like it. It does match well.
Last helmet I had was about six yrs ago also another Shoei but it did not have the little wing thing on the back. This does make a big diff as well as the chin skirt that comes with it , especially at speed. Keeps it stuck on your head instead of trying to pull it off which some helmets seem to do ?

HoTT

Yeah I'm sure they were bummed the parts guy had it out on the shelf cuz like I said they loaded up in my trade and kept tryin me on with lower #s. Gave me 6k for a 07 CB919 with 9000 miles on it. New ones on ebay were still only 5500. Blanca was 10.5. I stole her and the lid. I got up and came back with more accessories in my hand. The look in their face was classic. But you know what inside I was tickled cuz for 10yrs folks did same to me.
I aint signing unless i get tint or oil changes or this or that. it sucked.
Finally came my turn....

I have the Joe Rocket(HJC) Stain and orange and black 08. I love it, very cumfy and cool in summer, lots of noggin ports.

DSC00803.jpg

Scorpion, in hi-vis neon yellow - matches my jacket.

CW

OOPS: no pics on this computer. Forgot I changed.

Back