07 busa saw pics

I cant believe it is August now and there isn't a whole hoard of Photoshop Hayabusa/GSXR 1000 specials circulating the internet yet? At least give us something tangible to critique!

I've heard the 07' Busa will be a spinoff of the Ratrod hotrods.
It'll have a black satin finish, red rims and whitewall tires.

Here you go 07 busa pic

yambus3.jpg

Can someone enlighten a pup on the meaning of
lurk.gif
? Go ahead, rip me a new one. I'm guessing it's similar to the drag race forum guys using the KFC (fried chicken) reply to useless info?

They were all solid colors blue,cranberry & black and all of them with black frame and swingarms I said what all of them LE.
What would be "interesting" is if the standard model came out in these solid colors, and then the LE came out a bit later, and was really a "LE" .... I mean, maybe flashy graphics, with a bigger motor, better trans, suspension, and brakes! And maybe the ability to customize it from the factory!
drooling3.gif

Can someone enlighten a pup on the meaning of
lurk.gif
? Go ahead, rip me a new one. I'm guessing it's similar to the drag race forum guys using the KFC (fried chicken) reply to useless info?
Dude...it means that your watching the thread like in atheater watching a movie waiting to be entertained...typically people use this icon before a flame war or some other nonsense...

Look I don't want to see another , " I saw the 07 Busa " Post agian without some type of real hard evidence . A scan , A Picture of a picture , something . Please , No more I have a friend that has a friend , who's cousin's sister's husband works for suzuki and says ..... Let this all come to a tire scheeching hault right now cause if I see one more post like that then your asking to be flammed , napalmed , Nuked  
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154984507 -->

Back