05 Busa vs. 06 Busa

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
05 Blue/Silver or 06 Blue/Silver?

05 Red/Black or 06 Red/Black?

05 Black/Grey or 06 Black/Grey

Special
04 LE, 05 LE or 06 LE

Me:
05 Blue/Silver

06 Red/Black

05 Black/Grey (06 Looks better on Suzuki.com but not in person ... plus this is my version
smile.gif
)

06 LE

Here are referances. Schemes in order of make.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: "Saw pic of 06 Blu/S"|1133470995 -->

05BS.jpg

busacharger.jpg

OK, so I'm a little biased. But I love the red/black 06 the best.

went to the dealer today and saw the red black...not all that IMO. i think all the 05's look better.

I mainly liked it b/c it's a darker/subtle shade of red. I think the red/black 750 is supposed to be the same scheme? But 05 not bad too. Just too bright for my tastes.

I Love the 05LE - The paint has so much going for it. Pictures do not do it justice.

Haven’t seen the 06’s in person yet so I have no idea. Would like to see the LE’s go for it with a wild paint job or black out the whole bike. Or how about a champion edition Carbon Fiber in 07!

I have an '05 LE and love the color...however, I wish Suzuki would make an LE in canary yellow with a black frame.

I own a '05 blue & silver.  I think the decals show better on the '05 blue & silver than the '06 blue & silver.  Although I like the silver shade on the '06 better.

'06 cranberry and black - awesome! (But ticket magnet.)

'03 LE Pumpkin - IMO MOST AWESOME!

Hell, they are all great!
tounge.gif

'06 blu/silv
'06 red/blk
'05 blk/silv (of course!)
'04 LE

The only color I like better than mine is the new cranberry/blk.

Saw it in person, and it is sweet. I do like the single color front fender on the '06's too.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133470204 -->

Back