05 Busa vs. 06 Busa

You have to see the bikes in person and in different lites , from the suzuki web site the 06 red/black was my pick , when I seen the colors in person the 06 Blk/gray was my fav.

Mark

I really liked the 05 Black LE, but I'll have to say the 06 Black because that's what I bought  
laugh.gif

05 red black, 04 blue grey but 05 aint bad, 06 limited. I don't like any previous limiteds that much. I don't like any of the regular 06 colors.
sad.gif

I like these over the 05's in this order:

06 Black/Burgandy
06 Blue/Dark Grey
06 Black/Dark Grey

I love the 04 LE, would buy the 05 LE and hate the 06 LE.

I'm partial to tha 02 SE, as well, but given those choices I like the 06 Cranberry/Black, 06 Black/Grey, 05 LE.

05 red/black.It is just me ,or the black from the 05 has navy sparkles in the sun.Red has them too.
Cranberry/black looks sharp,I'd like to see it in the sun:)

I prefer the solid colors on the Busa....think it makes it look the trimmest. Not sure about the 06 LE yet tho. I think my all time favs would prolly be the red, Canadian silver (man did that one look sweet!, and the black.

'04 LE (red is awesome!), then the '05 LE (stealthy-looking). After that, all the two-color schemes look great to me
wink.gif

I'm in lust with the 06 Cranberry/Black. I'm thinking about parting ways with my 05 LE with only 500 or so miles just to make room for that Cranberry/Black 06?

I really don't like the two tone front fenders on the 05.

Back