This just gets

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
I initially wanted to get the '06 LE. Then I was leaning more towards the black and red. Now I don't know because a lot of the blue and silver Busa's look good too
1zhelp.gif

There can be only one!

Nothing against the other colors, but go with the black/red! You'll love it!

Buddy....the color doesn't freakin matter! Decide which one you think you like the best and pull the trigger!

You can't tell what color it is when your'e ridin' it!!!!

GET-R-DONE!!!

Funny, I used to think the blue/silver was the ugliest color for the Busa but now I think it actually is nice because it works with
the aluminum colored frame and swingarm better then a dark color does.

If I ever did get another Busa though it would have to have a black frame and swingarm. Of all the things I did not like about my red/black 05's looks it was those damn aluminum colored parts.
smile.gif

Right now.. I think the blue/silver or LE are the ones id go with even though I prefer the paint on the red and black 06 Busas.

Get whatever you like its a busa you will love it no matter what color it is.

So choose and choose wisely. J/K:D

Out of the white / silver or black / red, I'd choose the black / red. I loved the LE red one last year. and the orange copper one the year before that. I don't think the pictures do the white justice though. Can't see if it's pearl or not. My local dealership has not received any new busa's yet.

Back