A new admin for the board

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
When we were at the bash I was really impressed with many of the members of the site. I kept coming back to one person over and over because he seemed to be involved in everything.. I visited with this person while we were out there and he was well spoken, friendly, computer saavy and most of all he was FUN... Omar helped with Shawn and the rebuilding of his bike, he was at the pit every night and he was fun and energizing to be around. When we came back I asked Mc Mustang what he thought about having Omar as an admin and he told me that he was thinking the same thing.. Omar has the best interest of the members in mind and he has shown us that over and over. I spoke with omar on the phone tonight and he absolutely wants to help our members and make this place better every day. Please help me in congratulating Omar better known as OMSLAW to a site admin......

If you have a need on the board don't hesitate to ask anyone but Omar, he doesnt have a clue where anything is yet
ices_rofl.gif

welcome Omar, I appreciate you dedication to the members and was able to witness first hand your concern for the board.

Cap

Congratulations!

Now put that pic back where it belongs.... hee hee

(captain @ May 03 2007,21:42) If you have a need on the board don't hesitate to ask anyone but Omar, he doesnt have a clue where anything is yet
ices_rofl.gif
No worries! I've got:

gr_easybutton.gif

(omslaw @ May 03 2007,19:47)
(captain @ May 03 2007,21:42) If you have a need on the board don't hesitate to ask anyone but Omar, he doesnt have a clue where anything is yet  
ices_rofl.gif
No worries!  I've got:
Congrats Omar!!!!

THAT WAS EASY!!!!
jump9.gif

Very cool.

Omar is good people.

High quality pick, Cap.

Thanks for agreeing to help out, Omar!

Omslaw is a great asset to the org.. and I'm sure will prove to be even more so in his new position~ Excellent addition, Cap'n...
beerchug.gif
..Congrats Omar!

Welcome Omar - and congratz! Now please everyone, try to take it easy on the NOOB!

beerchug.gif
firedevil.gif

Back