Help Omar in Kansas pack up his basement

Ok, I think it's time we got rid of this gay pink dragon and sissy name now, ok?

*edit*

There we go...

Last edited:
Wow - I don't know what to say... I get a message from Michelle with a link to this thread... I haven't been on here in days; I've been so busy at work and then go directly to my house to pack, haven't had a chance to keep up with everything.

OK, so here's the deal, I have a bunch of heavy items that need to be moved out of the basement along with a bunch of boxes, etc; there's also some stuff in the garage that needs to go... I can struggle with the boxes, but stuff like the air compressor, table saw, radial arm saw, etc are just too much for me to do by myself. If I could get a couple extra hands, in a few hours, we can knock this out.

Doug? You wanting to drive all the way up here for that? LOL

So, Doug? Bob? Anyone else I should plan on?

The gang here is the best, thanks everyone :bowdown:

PS - Michelle...you'll get what's coming to you :tongue4:

Bro , PM sent ! I'm in !!!!!! :thumbsup:

Ok so it looks like I will be leaving the house around 4 am to get there in the morning... Omar thinks that we can have it all done in one day then I will head back home....

Count me in..... Get a plan together Omar

I'm in, just let me know when and if you need me to bring the trailer. Why didn't you call me!:smileyexhibit:

Doug - do you want to come in Sat night? I'll get you a room so you don't have to leave at 4 a.m.?

I'm in, just let me know when and if you need me to bring the trailer. Why didn't you call me!:smileyexhibit:

Hal, I've been telling him for weeks to just give you a call...damn Aries, what are you going to do with 'em?! :laugh:

Wow, I'm humbled about all the responses... You guys are great :bowdown:

I think I have enough hands to make quick work of all this. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, everyone...

Thats awesome that people from the board come together and help each other out when needed. I live in Iowa, otherwise, if there is free food involved i'm usually a taker....:laugh:

Thats awesome that people from the board come together and help each other out when needed. I live in Iowa, otherwise, if there is free food involved i'm usually a taker....:laugh:
where in Iowa? I may head down to just to see everyone again and of course to help. I love road trips. And if I head that way I will be going through Iowa and could pick you up if you are not more than an hour off the path.:beerchug:

hey sent you a PM, im availible if you need some more help Omar..

If there's anything left after the weekend I can help as it looks like I will be in the area from Mon - Thurs.

Professor and I left at 4am and we just crossed into Kansas gps says we will be there at 9:26am

Professor and I left at 4am and we just crossed into Kansas gps says we will be there at 9:26am

Right on.

Don't forget to lift with your legs, not your back. :beerchug: :laugh:

You guys rock. :bowdown: Wish I was there to bear a hand.

how did i miss this thread i could have been there as well he is only about 3 hrs from me
next time a member needs help in my area someone give a shout

We got Omar moved for now , might need to help him clean up some left overs but everything went smooth. Cap & Professor , Hal & Myself with my 2 boys plus Omar got Er' done ! :thumbsup:

Back