Omslaw has a beating coming!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, about a week ago, I posted that I was looking for one of those PMR switches for Bessie - Omar responded that he had a friend that might have one (I was thinking, yeah right - Omar has a friend, pffft) anyway, so he tells me a couple of days ago that his friend does have one and it looks pretty good, pretty much like new.

Here is what arrived today - Notice it is sealed...

Sometimes - it is just hard to come up with what to say to a friend, other than - thanks.

PMR1__Medium_.JPG

Ah crap.

I was hoping for the beating!

Good job Omie, Shawn deserves the same treatment he gives everyone else.
bowdown.gif

Very Nice !!

Way to go Omar!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Ill need one too!
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

Good on ya Omar!!! Suck it up Shawn

At least he didnt do it at 3am in your driveway

(captain @ May 17 2007,20:03) Good on ya Omar!!! Suck it up Shawn

Would've been me if I hadn't fallen off the trailer...
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 17 2007,18:27)
(captain @ May 17 2007,20:03) Good on ya Omar!!! Suck it up Shawn

Would've been me if I hadn't fallen off the trailer...  
laugh.gif
I wish we had a pic of it! LOL

(MC MUSTANG @ May 17 2007,19:24) Sometimes - it is just hard to come up with what to say to a friend, other than  - thanks.
Brutha - you are certainly welcome!

I just wish we lived closer to each other - I'd be there helping ya with all the wiring, rebuild, etc.
wink.gif

Enjoy it....and post up pics with it mounted!
super.gif

Man i hate it when people are nice to me too... i guess i'm gonna have to go beat down MC Mustang here soon.... he is sending me something... however i dont think it would be much of a match though... I'm like 5'7" 165#... i've seen pics of MC before...
wow.gif
beerchug.gif

(Sloto200 @ May 17 2007,23:34) Man i hate it when people are nice to me too... i guess i'm gonna have to go beat down MC Mustang here soon.... he is sending me something... however i dont think it would be much of a match though...  I'm like 5'7" 165#... i've seen pics of MC before...  
wow.gif

beerchug.gif
shawn is jsut a big teddy bear........
tounge.gif

good on ya Omar!!! like ive said before along with several others..... good things come to good people!!!

(Ken02busa @ May 17 2007,19:35) Ah crap.

I was hoping for the beating!
ices_rofl.gif

Shawn did tell me that I had best be running the next time he sees me!
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

You know - here is the funny thing... I log on where ever, whenever I can... people ask me sometimes why I am on here and when I tell them that sometimes people do stuff like this for each other, they don't believe me.

Back