Just saw a disturbing comercial

OOHRAH and yes it is a Marine Corps thing
biggrin.gif
 Hey Thrasherfox have you tried a Military Supply store?  Me like MRE's
I have looked at a few places, mainly online.. cant remember the exact price but I think I was looking at like $5.00 per MRE or more (if I remember correctly) which I guess isnt bad if you consider it is a high calorie meal. probably cheaper than mcdonalds lol
Ive got a case laying around if you want it.

biggrin.gif
I have looked at a few places, mainly online.. cant remember the exact price but I think I was looking at like $5.00 per MRE or more (if I remember correctly) which I guess isnt bad if you consider it is a high calorie meal. probably cheaper than mcdonalds lol
I used to get a Magazine that had them in it.... GI Supply or something like that...

that commercial sounds uh, GROSS!!!!
tounge.gif
don't know what's more disturbing tho-thought of sum dude munchin sour milk chunks, or somebody craving MRE's-bleeech!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Hey Thrasherfox have you tried a Military Supply store? Me like MRE's
drooling3.gif

REALLY!!! SWEEEEET!!!!

next time I am in the area I will visit ya. or tell me how much it would cost for shipping and I can paypal you

I was going to say I could pick them up at the SoCal ride but just found out I cant go. my son is having his graduation party that weekend..
sad.gif

biggrin.gif
drooling3.gif

REALLY!!! SWEEEEET!!!!

next time I am in the area I will visit ya. or tell me how much it would cost for shipping and I can paypal you

I was going to say I could pick them up at the SoCal ride but just found out I cant go. my son is having his graduation party that weekend..
sad.gif
Dude just come down any weekend I'll be here. I can send them by boat.

You guys must think MRE's are gourmet food then...
MRE's are fricken awesome!!!l

I want to buy some to keep around the house but they are expensive..

My wife even used to like to eat them when I brought them home.

I used to love the dried peaches. poor some water in the pouch, mix it up.. sometimes just eat them dry like a cookie..

if anyone knows where you can get them real cheap let me know!!
Hey T-fox, if I can find them....I'll send ya about two cases of those things. They gave of shiiteloads of them when Hurrican Rita hit us here in Lake Charles. Just go let me find 'em.

biggrin.gif
drooling3.gif

REALLY!!! SWEEEEET!!!!

sad.gif
Dude just come down any weekend I'll be here. I can send them by boat.
Actually I think I will be in the area around the end of May. We have a cousin who is graduating from San Diego. the family lives in Temecula. Maybe I can hook up with you then.

Might even swing trailering the bike down and maybe we can go for a ride or something.

You guys must think MRE's are gourmet food then...
MRE's are fricken awesome!!!l

I want to buy some to keep around the house but they are expensive..

My wife even used to like to eat them when I brought them home.

I used to love the dried peaches. poor some water in the pouch, mix it up.. sometimes just eat them dry like a cookie..

if anyone knows where you can get them real cheap let me know!!
Hey T-fox, if I can find them....I'll send ya about two cases of those things.  They gave of shiiteloads of them when Hurrican Rita hit us here in Lake Charles.  Just go let me find 'em.
Awesome!! if you find them and dont want them let me know and I will PM you my address..

Back