My big surprise for the weekend

CONGRATS Chelle and Omar!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Must be nice to 'go public' with it. I'll buy you two a round of hooch at the bash!

Thanks everyone :) I can't believe where life has led us both, but it's all for the best. I can safely say neither of us has been happier...

Omar's still stuck here in Virginia; his flights have been so screwy this time around. I think Continental is trying to keep him here...I wish he could stay *sigh*

Here's a slightly better pic of the ring. He went way overboard with this one...I'm still in shock...

Nice Ice, way to step up in a huge way Omar!:thumbsup:
I am very happy for you both, and asking for permission, icing on the cake.:beerchug:

My daughters fiance did the same and I fell honored to have him as a Son-in-law.

Hope to see many more postings of you two in the future (with lots-o-pics please)

Congratulations the both of you.
Bubba

Michelle, Omar, Congratz to you 2. You both are great people and I know you will have a very happy life together. :)

NOW, is Omar getting a pink bike to match yours Michelle? :laugh:

Well on a serious note, Congrats to both of you!

And now the downfall,, :whistle::whistle:

:beerchug:Just think you met on the web! :beerchug:

grats you two....heres to a life of happyness and busa's

This is great news! Congratulations! Wow, how many kids will be in the household? 5?

Can you imagine the size of this wedding?

We are all invited, Right?:laugh:

If we all show up, it may be an even bigger surprise for the weekend.:thumbsup:
Bubba

This is great news! Congratulations! Wow, how many kids will be in the household? 5?

Thanks, Poppy!

Well, it all depends on if you count me or not. :laugh:

Yep - 5, my 3 (12, 9, 9) and her two (9, 7)

Back