Father's Day Gift

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, yesterday was Father's Day (obviously) and I got a pretty cool gift (a little early though). Geo got me a track day, sort of... she was going to pay and register me for a track day at VIR, but she decided it would be better if she just gave me the choice of a day. The only problem is that to ride you have to have a full circumference zippered suit. Well, my ridng suit got ripped at the Bash in 07, so I was trying to find an inexpensive suit on Fee Bay - then Omar offered to let me try his.

So Omar snds me his JR Razor suit to borrow (as he is not currently logging any seat time). Then I find out that Geo and Omar were in cahoots on the track day to begin with...

All I can say is thanks guys. VERY COOL.

Very nice Shawn. You got to watch the people that care about you, never know what they might do.
beerchug.gif

Well, yesterday was Father's Day (obviously) and I got a pretty cool gift (a little early though). Geo got me a track day, sort of... she was going to pay and register me for a track day at VIR, but she decided it would be better if she just gave me the choice of a day. The only problem is that to ride you have to have a full circumference zippered suit. Well, my ridng suit got ripped at the Bash in 07, so I was trying to find an inexpensive suit on Fee Bay - then Omar offered to let me try his.

So Omar snds me his JR Razor suit to borrow (as he is not currently logging any seat time). Then I find out that Geo and Omar were in cahoots on the track day to begin with...

All I can say is thanks guys. VERY COOL.
whistling.gif

Happy Father's Day, Shawn!!
biggrin.gif

Hrmmm, funny, I somehow heard about these plans too...
winkold.gif

I know you'll have a blast Shawn! Congrats!! So, will you be at VIR?

Hrmmm, funny, I somehow heard about these plans too...
winkold.gif

I know you'll have a blast Shawn!  Congrats!!  So, will you be at VIR?
I am really hoping to! Something very unexpected popped up at work that may affect my plans for awhile... we will see.
smile.gif

Back