UPDATE: Omar's Day Playing Soccer. . .

Tina

Registered
Just thought I would share some pictures of Omar's day playing soccer.  I got a phone call at 8:30 pm tonight to go meet him at the hospital, as he had a problem getting to the ball!  If only he were 25 again!  So here we go. . . . here is the first pic . . . Omar re-thinking his position on the team!

IMG00143.jpg

Ok, here is a close-up of his knee! Darn, did I leave that behind when I went for the ball?

IMG00144.jpg

ouch! Tell him that I hope he recovers quickly! I guess we will be seeing a lot more of him on here for awhile
beerchug.gif

this stinks bro!!! let me know if there is anything i can do to help
beerchug.gif

Sorry the last pic is so fuzzy.  I was just overtaken with grief!  Sorry guys, he's out from riding for now!  Glad the Bash is over!  Just thought I would share. . .

Wow, Omar that looked bad. Rest is your best friend at this point. If they recommend physical therapy, go and follow their advice.

Hope you heal up quick,
Chris

ouch. man you need to leave those dangerous sports alone. Speedy recovery bro so you can get back to ride'n
thumb_up.gif

+1 on the that sucks. Hope you heal up quick!

Heal up soon Omar, and leave soccer alone...why not stick to a safer sport like Motorcycle riding?
bowdown.gif
Heal up quick bro!

When I left the ER last night, they called it a sprain. This is mainly due to the fact that the Xrays were negative for a fracture. I need to call my Orthopedic Surgeon today; I'm sure they will want an MRI to see if anything is torn.

In the meantime, Percocet is all they gave me
crazy.gif
It helps some...

When I left the ER last night, they called it a sprain.  This is mainly due to the fact that the Xrays were negative for a fracture.  I need to call my Orthopedic Surgeon today; I'm sure they will want an MRI to see if anything is torn.

In the meantime, Percocet is all they gave me  
crazy.gif
  It helps some...
What did you do? Twist it? Somebody fell on it what happened?

Back