What could happen next....long read, little prayer request for a little guy

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
Day started out fine, drove 35 miles to work like every day. Towards end of day, drove home then to Vermilion, to deliver a prize we gave away at our appreciation night yesterday, 79 miles. Get 15 miles out of Vermilion, realize I forgot something, drove back, 30 miles. On the way home had to run to Lloydminster 38 miles, because someone took out my insurance/registration papers from my work truck, then again headed for home, 35 miles.
On the way home, get a call 10 minutes out, friend asking me if I heard the fire alarm?" Foot goes down a little harder. "Ya know, I think it is on your block" he says, and both feet are pushing the pedal.
I get home to find the neighbor's house fully engulfed, gear up and fight fire for a while.
Ok, still not so bad. About an hour later, wife comes tearing over, screaming that our son is in the Hospital! Back to Vermilion, 45 miles, after informing the RCMP at the fire that I was going to be speeding a lot, and away we go.
Tuesday this week while playing soccer, Kyle got kicked in the side of the leg. Big bruise, etc. Tonight, while with the Church youth group. they went bowling. He threw one ball, grimaced a little. 2nd ball, all of a sudden there is a golf ball sized lump poking out, and no chance of a 3rd ball. Off to the hospital they go.
X-rays taken, no fractures, but he finds he is fully into Oshgud Schlotters, has deep muscle trama, and the Dr. is puzzled as to why the golf ball would appear in less than 2 minutes.
So, needle in the ass for poor little Kyle, R.I.C.E and observation ordered for the next 48 hours, and another 45 miles home.

What next? Anyone got a spare prayer laying around they can use for little man?

I have plenty of prayer so to spread around.......I hope your little man gets better soon!

What a trip, yo. Best wishes. Still, in all, you sound pretty fortunate.

:cheerleader:

Gotcha in my positive thoughts, man. Hope he's going to be okay.

--Wag--

Dang it Ken, I got a whole barrel full of prayer and sending your way. Very sorry for the little guy.

Keep us updated on his progress. Prayers for all of you. Make sure to give prayers of thanks that 1) there are great people around you and 2) that this is all it is, not something worse. Take care. :thumbsup:

Back