Need prayers for a fellow Busa Brother

This morning swelling on the brain has gone down a little. A little alert. Pelvis is broken and lost a pinky finger. They put a piece of his skull in his abdomen to keep it sterile until the swelling goes down and they can close him up. He is still not out of the woods... 24 more hours.

Keep the prayers coming guys! We still have not been able to get in to see him. Family only right now. I'll keep y'all updated.

bump.gif

prayers sent

I usually don't pray but I'll make an exception here.
Best wishes for his full recover, looks like a real cool guy.

Double POST on the PRAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!  He Has A GOOD SOUL........  I can See it in the EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

He had a CT scan this morning. Swelling is going down SLOWLY (as they expected) It is going to be a long road... he is going to make it though. No more internal bleeding. Now it's just a process of healing and rehabilitation.

Thank you ALL for all of the prayers and well-wishes. I am going to print these out for him to see when he can.
heart.gif

Thats awesome jules, I am very glad to hear that, I dont know you or brian personally, but once a busa brother or sister always a brother/ sister.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That is some good news!! Looks like we have a fighter in Brian, may our prayers and well wishes continue to bring him strength and comfort.

Back