Long time Busa brother needs our prayers.

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
H.org Guys and Gals, wish I could give you all the details but I can't, other than to say that a long-time board member here (hasn't posted in a long time, still a Busa owner) and personal best friend of mine needs our prayers. He is enduring a stressful job-related situation that may not be over quickly. Just pray for him, we'll call him "Brother" for now, God knows who he is. And if you happen to know who I am talking about please do not post his screen name or real name.

Thank you all, and I will keep you posted as much as I can. Right now the situation is dire, and the company he works for is being tremendously unreasonable to say the least. "Brother" is a man of high integrity, character, honesty, and is a friend to everyone he meets. This situation he is in just isn't right.

Thanks to all my Busa brothers and sisters!

Tom.

beerchug.gif

Tom, I'm fearful of who it is
sad.gif
I have a feeling I already know...

I hope things work out and fast...nothing but best wishes and thoughts his way!! Thanks for posting up for a good friend; you're the best...
smile.gif

I hope everything works out quickly and in this persons favor... I will keep a positive thought for whoever it could be.
E

Thanks Guys & Gals! I mean it. I did this purely because I believe in the power of prayer! I hope to someday be able to share some more details of the situation, but more importantly I look forward to the day when I can say "all is well" with my friend's situation because you all took time to pray for him.

Thanks again.

Tom.

Back