Need prayers for a fellow Busa Brother

Prayer sent at 08:48 AM

And you being his friend, if you need someone to talk to, let us know.
It's hard to sit here at work all day.

He has had brain surgery now and they say the next 48 hrs are the critical times. He had to have 2 fingers removed last night as well (or well they were removed.. by surgeon or otherwise I do not know) .

This is so surreal. My friend's husband was killed a few years ago on the bike and one of my other friends was too. But that was it, they were dead. No waiting around to see what was going to happen with them.

I am going crazy sitting at work, fielding text messages, and trying to TEACH too.

More prayers sent. Some for your friend and you also Jules. Be strong. It is hard, but your kids need you also. Good luck and keep your head up. Sorry to hear this.

Like Jules said, he is one of the nicest guys you can meet. He would give the shirt off his back even if it was the first time you meet. Good guy for sure, i hate to hear things like this. After losing a good friend a few years ago your mind gets messed up knowing a friend is down and nothing you can do about it. This best we can do is pray that god is not ready for him and that we can see his smiling face again. God Speed Brain.

sad.gif
sad.gif
please.gif
please.gif
prayers sent for you both

sad.gif

please.gif

We're all pullin for him. my prayers are with him, yourself, and his family. be safe out there guys, its the other guy you gotta look out for and its a shame

that's sad. I hope he pulls thru. Prayers go out to his family and friends at this tough time

Back