Salute to OMSLAW

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
At 30,000 miles, my chain was toast! I ordered a new EK 530 ZZZ chain from Charles at Street And Track Thursday at noon, and Charles brought it over to me later that afternoon. Thanks for the great service Charles! My chain was so bad I did not want to ride the bike untill it was replaced. I called Omar (OMSLAW) and asked if I could borrow his chain tool so I could get the new chain on for the weekend. Omar said sure, and I made plans to stop by his house after work Thursday night to pick it up. I got off work at 8:30 PM and headed over to Omars house. When I got there, Omar had his bike on his lift. He had just changed the oil and was doing some other maint. on his busa. He gave me the chain tool and was telling me how to do the install, then said heck, just pull your bike on the lift and we will change it right now! 45 min. later, my new chain was on and I was headed for the 45 mile ride home. Bike feels great!

Omar, you are a special friend. Not many people would do something like that after working all day, then taking your boy to soccer practice! This is just another example of the super people that call the org home. Above and beyond the call of duty, Omar you are THE man. Thanks buddy!
beerchug.gif

So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it? Will he wear the pink shirt too?!
laugh.gif

Great deal guys!!! It's what this site is all about
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 01 2007,10:37) So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it?  Will he wear the pink shirt too?!  
laugh.gif

Great deal guys!!!  It's what this site is all about  
beerchug.gif
Yes! Bring your bike to Omar and he will fix you up. I think I saw a whole case of Charmin TP in his garage!
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 01 2007,14:16)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 01 2007,10:37) So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it?  Will he wear the pink shirt too?!  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Yes! Bring your bike to Omar and he will fix you up. I think I saw a whole case of Charmin TP  in his garage!
biggrin.gif
Ouch man... `
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 01 2007,12:37) So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it? Will he wear the pink shirt too?!
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
You betcha - bring him on by.

Absolutely - for you I'll wear the Pink shirt.
tounge.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 01 2007,13:16)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 01 2007,10:37) So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it? Will he wear the pink shirt too?!
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Yes! Bring your bike to Omar and he will fix you up. I think I saw a whole case of Charmin TP in his garage!
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 01 2007,14:12)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 01 2007,12:37) So, if I bring my bike to Omar, he'll work on it?  Will he wear the pink shirt too?!  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
You betcha - bring him on by.

Absolutely - for you I'll wear the Pink shirt.  
tounge.gif
Omar is first class. I'm glad I got to get to know him at the Bash.

I cherish my pink shirt too much to wear it in the garage.

You know a guy is good peeps when he hates the raiders!

GO CHARGERS!

Back