Omslaw is da man!

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Getting the busa ready to leave next wednesday for busa bash. Was thinking, man my headlight is useless as I can only see 20 ft. in front of me. I know the headlight is low from the factory, and raising it helps, but I wanted a little better light. I wanted to get in on the group buy on the HID, but with the expense of new tires and brakes, and the rest of the maintanence I figured I better not spend anymore cash. I remembered a post by Omslaw about installing a Sylvania Silver Star bulb,$20. After taking the bulb to my local auto parts store, the goober at the counter said they ain't got those kind. I call Omslaw to see if he can tell me where to find the correct bulb. I get his voice mail and leave him a message. While I'm on my way to another parts store, Omslaw called me back and told me where I could find the bulb, and what a difference the $20 bulb made. Just goes to show how great the people on this site are. That Omar would take the time to call me back at once, and give this old retread some help on my bike was much appreciated. Thanks Omslaw!

beerchug.gif

Oms helped me to...he went to all the trouble to post up a really nice step by step to replace mine as well with the silverstar...He was out take'in care of business and as soon as he got back he posted it all up...made it a breeze to do....Oms is good folk
bowdown.gif

Getting the busa ready to leave next wednesday for busa bash. Was thinking, man my headlight is useless as I can only see 20 ft. in front of me. I know the headlight is low from the factory, and raising it helps, but I wanted a little better light. I wanted to get in on the group buy on the HID, but with the expense of new tires and brakes, and the rest of the maintanence I figured I better not spend anymore cash. I remembered a post by Omslaw about installing a Sylvania Silver Star bulb,$20. After taking the bulb to my local auto parts store, the goober at the counter said they ain't got those kind. I call Omslaw to see if he can tell me where to find the correct bulb. I get his voice mail and leave him a message. While I'm on my way to another parts store, Omslaw called me back and told me where I could find the bulb, and what a difference the $20 bulb made. Just goes to show how great the people on this site are. That Omar would take the time to call me back at once, and give this old retread some help on my bike was much appreciated. Thanks Omslaw!

beerchug.gif
You're very welcome, Hal! Glad I could help a brutha out!

Oms helped me to...he went to all the trouble to post up a really nice step by step to replace mine as well with the silverstar...He was out take'in care of business and as soon as he got back he posted it all up...made it a breeze to do....Oms is good folk
bowdown.gif
That he is....
cool.gif

Back