Moto Sport!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I ordered an hp chain breaker and rivet tool form them as well as a front axel tool and some other stuff last season. I snapped the axel tool the first time i used it. called them and they sent me a new on and so far its holding up. Now i finally got the chain tool kit out as i'm putting a new chain and sprockets on the wifes bike. I bent the pin while i was pressing the old links out. Now when i tried to rivet the new chain on, the chain is harder then the rivet tool and it just smashed it and would not rivet. Instead it just broke off around the pin and what was left of it just went into the hollow part. So i just got off the phone with them and they said all they could do is send me a new one and they would pay for shipping both ways. I have a feeling the new one will be just as crappy. The reviews on their site are bad for this tool, should have just bought the motion pro:banghead:

At least it sounds like there customer service is good. Thanks for the info, I'll probably need one later and I'll go with a different brand.

I'v said it before, but it bears repeating: The Motion Pro chain tools make a nice thud when they hit the bottom of your garbage can.

+1 on going the RK route. Buy it once, and it will pay for itself in short order. :thumbsup:

Is there anything i can do to rivet it now cuz i dont have time to wait for that pos to come in.:laugh:

Back