Shout out to GSXCite and Omslaw

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
These guys are a couple great guys, We all got together for a bike night at a local bar called FUEL, Pward joined us and is fun to talk to. And to anyone with nationwide insurance...Nationwide is not on your side
biggrin.gif

Want to thank Omar and Hal for putting in a replacement bulb on my low beam that has been out for the past 3 weeks, since I have been waiting for my HID's They got it in quick and realigned my beam so it was not pointing straight down, It was quite a bit off, with the low beam on i only had light out in front of me about 6-8 feet, now i can see perfectly.

Omar should have a few pics of last night. THANKS GUYS!!

did pat move to kansas or what the heck was he doing down there?
SHOCKED.gif

You're quite welcome, Jeremy! Had fun getting meeting up with ya'll!

I'll get the pics off the camera and post them up!

(fstbusa @ Mar. 30 2007,06:10) did pat move to kansas or what the heck was he doing down there?
SHOCKED.gif
He heard about this awesome bike nite that we have and wanted to come!
tounge.gif

He was in Topeka (about an hour west of KC) on bid'ness. On his way back to IA, he met us for Bike Nite. The weather was nice...the scenery was nice
wink.gif
. Steve Smithers of Smithers Customs came out and we BS'd with him for a little bit before heading out.

Good times!
beerchug.gif

As Omar said, your welcome. Enjoyed your company at bike night and can't wait for the bash. Also want to shout out to PWARD and let him know how much I appreciate him hauling my other trailer up to Iowa so my son can pick it up for the bash. Thats what it's all about, org members helping each other out. That is what sets this board apart from all others. We respect and care about each other.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
cool sounds like you all had time.. Helping others org members out..
super.gif
I'm feeling the love for shore..
bowdown.gif

(GSXcite @ Mar. 30 2007,06:58) As Omar said, your welcome. Enjoyed your company at bike night and can't wait for the bash. Also want to shout out to PWARD and let him know how much I appreciate him hauling my other trailer up to Iowa so my son can pick it up for the bash. Thats what it's all about, org members helping each other out. That is what sets this board apart from all others. We respect and care about each other.
beerchug.gif
No problem. You were right about the trailer pulling nice.

It got just a little twitchy over 90 mph though...

Kidding!

I never got over 83......

sounds like you guys had a great time...couldn't ask for better friends than the ones i've made on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(pward76 @ Mar. 30 2007,10:16)
(GSXcite @ Mar. 30 2007,06:58) As Omar said, your welcome. Enjoyed your company at bike night and can't wait for the bash. Also want to shout out to PWARD and let him know how much I appreciate him hauling my other trailer up to Iowa so my son can pick it up for the bash. Thats what it's all about, org members helping each other out. That is what sets this board apart from all others. We respect and care about each other.
beerchug.gif
No problem.  You were right about the trailer pulling nice.

It got just a little twitchy over 90 mph though...

Kidding!

I never got over 83......
The twitching over 90 is a tire PSI issue. Get ahold of WWJD and see what he recommends.
tounge.gif

(semi @ Mar. 30 2007,10:23) sounds like you guys had a great time...couldn't ask for better friends than the ones i've made on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
I feel the same way Colen.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(boazalmighty @ Mar. 30 2007,12:10) looking ------->to the bash with yall
beerchug.gif
Can't wait to get together with you too. It's going to be a great time.
super.gif

Back