Help Omar in Kansas pack up his basement

Well Rick and I are on the way home now..... A couple of things that we learned...

1. Omar doesn't own anything that weighs under 50lbs
2. He moved all of his tools downstairs BEFORE he added walls.
3. If you lose your keys look in the last place you used them and they might just be there....

All in all it was a good trip, good in many ways, we got to see Bob and his hard working boys, Hal (who has lost about 40 lbs, way to go Hal) and Omar. We made the best of it and there were a lot of laughs, a few grunts when the heavy lifting started and a few tears when the laughs and grunts happended at the same time... (You figure it out)

Lunch was good and we were able to get back to Omar's to work on Bessie a little... We did a few mods to her while we had the time. I am dying to get some of the pics posted when i get home...

Disclaimer ************ Make sure you go to the bathroom before you read the post tonight, there is a high probability you will pee your pants or spit coke when you read the Bessie update!

Shawn it was a pleasure as always to visit with you on the phone, be safe and remember we are all thankful for your service and appreciate your friendship....

cap

glad everything went well...wish i could have been there to help :beerchug:

Back