Help Omar in Kansas pack up his basement

It's 3 hours from me and I can be there tomorrow around noon once I get a confirmation.

It's 3 hours from me and I can be there tomorrow around noon once I get a confirmation.

He's hoping to do this on Sunday...he's working all week. I know he wants to get the basement emptied and basically either stick stuff in his garage and/or load up my motorcycle trailer with what will fit, then take it to storage. Anything to just help him get it from out of the basement...

I'll post up finalized plans tomorrow, after I break this news to Omar :laugh:

I will be traveling back to OH. Friday morning and not returning until Sunday morning. Sorry I couldn't help.

I will be traveling back to OH. Friday morning and not returning until Sunday morning. Sorry I couldn't help.

That is perfectly OK! Thanks for offering up. You guys are the best :bowdown:

Safe travel back to OH :)

Well I know we wont be able to make it out to help, but I would just like to say to Omar: Don't be mad at VA. No shame in asking for a little help when you need it. So let the people around help you out for a change. It makes them happy and you want them to be happy, right? (((hugs))) VA: Thanks for looking out for him, he is truely blessed to have you in his corner! :thumbsup:

If he can do it on a weekend without bad weather I AM IN ! I will even bring a Truck to help haul ! Holler @ the KC Peeps Omar ! :thumbsup:

Hell I could have helped a couple of weeks ago, instead, we went and ate dinner! Omar, you should have said something.

i am working the next 7 days but i'm available from the 22nd to the 27th to help finish up anything that needs doing...VaB's, please let me know since i know omslaw won't say a word

Thanks for all the offers of help...and for those that can't, no worries at all :) You guys and gals are the best.

I'm going to get Omar involved now, whether he likes it or not LOL He can post up details so the gang can get things organized for this Sunday. I told him to make sure he takes you to his favorite Mexican restaurant...the cheese dip is awesome!!

Thanks again everyone!! :bowdown:

Wow - I don't know what to say... I get a message from Michelle with a link to this thread... I haven't been on here in days; I've been so busy at work and then go directly to my house to pack, haven't had a chance to keep up with everything.

OK, so here's the deal, I have a bunch of heavy items that need to be moved out of the basement along with a bunch of boxes, etc; there's also some stuff in the garage that needs to go... I can struggle with the boxes, but stuff like the air compressor, table saw, radial arm saw, etc are just too much for me to do by myself. If I could get a couple extra hands, in a few hours, we can knock this out.

Doug? You wanting to drive all the way up here for that? LOL

So, Doug? Bob? Anyone else I should plan on?

The gang here is the best, thanks everyone :bowdown:

PS - Michelle...you'll get what's coming to you :tongue4:

Back