I have decided to "pack it in"

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Can't handle this anymore. Its no fun. I know...why dont I just skulk away instead of posting about. Well,I have unfinished business here. Guys like ......will be along shortly to stain me and add their 2 cents about how I have quit before.

I would appreciate it if all those who were the winners on my auctions for Pipefighters baby, and BV (my heart feels for that guy) could hurry those funds along ASAP. That way I can clean up and be done.

I will forward the funds that belong to Nathan(Pipefighter) tomorrow.

I will forward the funds that belong to James(BV) tomorrow as well,to a trustworthy person here on the board.

All funds that come in later will also get forwarded.

I will give a trusted member control over my Paypal account(provide them the password) then they can see that any funds that come in late will be properly dealt with. After a month or so,I will close the account.That way nobody can question my integrity and honour.

I'm tired and beat down. My brain re-hab is not going as well as I hoped. I have a hard time controlling my anger.I will probably never ride again. I have injuries that are permanant.I was told last week the damage to my vision is not from eye muscle damage as was hoped,there is damage in the pathway in the brain. Actual brain damage.I have other set backs aswell...but won't bore you.

I attempted to do my best,for what I often referred to as "My Members" but in some folks eyes,that just isn't good enough.Petty bickering over things like too many stickies in Random has finally taken its toll.

I felt I did a good job in helping my friend Doug/The Captain with getting the board out off the hole it was in left by the former Admin. Some folks told me they feel I may have single handly saved the board. I appreciate that.

I have run many fund raisers to help the board and its members,and for that I feel proud.

Many have urged me not to quit,saying things like nobody can do it better,nobody has helped or cared as much as I have,and that the place just wont be the same without me.To those folks,I say,THANK YOU.

There has always been disgruntled folks who saw my ways as harsh. Michelle (VaBusa) has recently voiced her concerns of my choice to ban members here and there. My "style" can be seen as harsh. I used the banning as a little wake up call. The Captain himself used to ban me weekly,even as an' Admin and Moderator. I found it helpfull. I've pulled members aside and offered them friendly advice,and they went on to become great members. BentValve for instance. He posted some nasty stuff here and there. I whispered in his ear one day,and overnight he became a valued member. So valued that I spent a great deal of my time attempting to help him.I feel good knowing that I helped.

I guess in the end the Trolls and Potstirres win. I give up.I have never asked for help,never asked for thanks. All I ever wanted was to help. I wish I could have just been left alone to run my auctions and fund raisers without the interjection from some board members fukkin crying about to many stickies in Random. I will never understand that.

No saint here either. Said alot of shiddy things in the past.Don't want forgiveness or understanding. The board has evolved thou...and with it, I evolved. I became less of an azzhole. Well...a little bit less. Guess I was hoping that the folks who disliked me in the past could just let go and get over it.

In the end I hope someone steps up and does a better job than me. There's apparantly lots of RSD HATERS out there.Perhaps one of them will step forward and provide the kind of help and support that I have tried to provide.

I've answered 240+ PM's in the last 7 days. Many emails too.I felt members deserved good service even thou this is not a "pay site".  Its just the way I do things. I hope you get the same kind of help from whoever takes over. I really feel that 99% of the folks on here are entitled to great service.

Someone will be along shortly to say shiddy things like this is not the Matrix,its only a website etc. But they are also the first to freak when the board is down for a day.

Met alot of cool people on here,20 + of them in person,good folks.

Best site on the planet in my opinion.

Don't be too harsh on the ones who will come in this post and stain. They are not worth your energy. I'm sure lots of the Rubb haters will be along shortly to say good riddance.
Ignore them if you can. I guess thats my problem,my busted brain has a hard time over looking the crummy posts.

I wish all the members the best of luck,hope you ride safe,and long live Hayabusa.Org  

RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155080655 -->

What a damn shame, hope you "Rubba Haters" feel better about yourselves...

Working as a volunteer is a thankless job. But I know a lot of people here will thank you for what you have done.

Wishing all the best to you.

I thank you!! Don't go! Ignore the BS!! We need you! You are an asset to this site thats for sure. Think about this, I know you have but rethink it.

Rub,

I truly wish you the best. Don't be a stranger, even if you're not admin.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a call so we can go get a drink
beerchug.gif

Hey Rub if your just venting cool, but don't leave because of some jerkoffs don't like it. You can't leave I just got my BALLS
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

well hell...

I ain't gonna try an convince ya to stay, bruver...I'll stand by your choice. I know there has to have been a whole crap load of headache and heartache that went along with this job, but you handled it well.

I'm sorry I couldn't have been more of a help to you. Forgive me for that.
sad.gif

I guess there's not much else for me to say but I'm here for ya, bruver. Anything, anytime...I'll do my best. You know this...

You're definitely gonna be missed...but hey, we all need a little "Me" time to get our sanity back in order. I have a feeling (and a great big hope) that you'll be back with us again...sooner rather than later.

Don't discount what you have done here...you have done well.

Anytime, me bruddah Rubbah...you know you can always gimme a ring. I'll be lookin forward to it.

Andy- I am coming to Hongcouver last week in Aug for our trade show, at the Richmond airport. Any chance of hooking up?

You've got a family here Bud.

I say F'you to all the dickheads that caused this, you know who you are.

We lose to many good people because of this crap. It's frustrating.
sad.gif

Unreal, it only takes a few whinning a$$ b!tches to ruin it a good thing for a ton of people. I hope there happy.

Dayyuuum Andy, what crazy azz suicidal MOFO would want to start b!tchn with your crazy azz
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Just give them a taste of the Old Rubba that use to terrorize the .ORG  !
evil.gif

Then the punk azz's will have somthing to beyooootch about!
afro.gif

super.gif

Your Bro
Rhythm

P.S. Hope you're feeling well soon, so you can step into some azz.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155014263 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

i haven't been around long but i have seen the amount of time and dedication you gave to your position...thank you, you will surely be missed! don't leave the site - just sit back, cool your heels for a while, let someone else bear the burden for a while, and see what tommorrow holds...you have too many friends here who care about you...let me know if there is ever anything i can do for you

i havent posted in a while used to post back when cache was the mod.
kinnda got my feelings hurt a bit upon makeing a large donation to the board and not getting donating member status ( but thats neither here nor there) it was also last year right around my birthday and got no shout out from anyone ( but that is also neither here nor there)
over the last year i have had some time to think about things a bit and i realized that the board had become very important to me ,
because busa riders are a breed apart from all other riders,
and being that breed i felt the need to flock with my on kind .

thats when i started haveing expectations about the way things in my eyes should be and when that didnt happen
i did the ole i dont feel any love routine and just kinnda stopped posting and just lurked around for about a year.

actually visiting the sight less and less then only for tech answers and random thoughts just to see if anyone has said i wonder what ever happened to ole race1gun lol ( lol they never did)
again neither here nor there.
point being>> when i read this post it made me sad ,
reading what rubberside wrote
kinnda made me feel how sad i felt when things on the board where all crazy with a bunch of turmoil and feelings flying everywhere.
all of that just to say >>rubberside personally i have always thought you where a rightious dude .
and now that i am very unattached from the board and dont really care what anyone does or says on here lol i would like to make a statement >>
to all that bicker and fuss why dont you ride rather that write ?
why alienate someone who has poured their heart into something?  
why loose someone like rubberside? who has been an integreal part of this whole thing?
rubberside it feels good to be unattached to this soap opra drama that goes on here .
you can write anything you want and check back in a few days or a week see if anyone has some smartasp thing to say and get a good laugh
>>like im gonna do
lol
o and the funnest thing would be no responce at all.
lololol
thats all i got to say ill go back to lurking.
lol
see yall in a year or so .
lol
race1gun ..>> i ride i dont write
lol
laugh.gif

for the record : untill i get donating member status which is my just due i will not donate a thing to this board.and i was a good donator . what a loss for hayabusa . org
also for the record i could care less if i do or dont remember i am unattached but right is right and wrong is wrong.

I can understand if you're just burned out... happens to us all.

Good luck with everything and remember to have fun...

Andy:

Hope & wish you the best!!

It's ironic, how some people have expectations. About things they either know nothing about. Or have no intention of doing. "Yeah I could do it better" "I wouldn't do like that" Truth be told, the only thing they'll do: is run their mouth. Whether they realize it or not. They're unhappy, insecure & just downright miserable.
So they want others to feel the same. How pathetic!

I have no blame or regrets, that you're leaving. Your one hell of a man. And if you feel it's time? Than it is.

Your health is way more important...than some stickys, threads, posts or anything else.

So take care
best wishes
AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Stephen

Well I have not known you long, but thank you for the great service you have done for the board, I dont know what I would do with my life if i didnt have hayabusa.org. I dont know of any other site i would sit and keep hitting the refresh button, waiting for someone to start a new topic, or for something to update. Thanks Rub

Did I miss something? are those posts still up that are doggin on RSD?

i havent posted in a while used to post back when cache was the mod.
kinnda got my feelings hurt a bit upon makeing a large donation to the board and not getting donating member status ( but thats neither here nor there) it was also last year right around my birthday and got no shout out from anyone ( but that is also neither here nor there)
over the last year i have had some time to think about things a bit and i realized that the board had become very important to me ,
because busa riders are a breed apart from all other riders,
and being that breed i felt the need to flock with my on kind .

thats when i started haveing expectations about the way things in my eyes should be and when that didnt happen
i did the ole i dont feel any love routine and just kinnda stopped posting and just lurked around for about a year.

actually visiting the sight less and less then only for tech answers and random thoughts just to see if anyone has said i wonder what ever happened to ole race1gun lol ( lol they never did)
again neither here nor there.
point being>> when i read this post it made me sad ,
reading what rubberside wrote
kinnda made me feel how sad i felt when things on the board where all crazy with a bunch of turmoil and feelings flying everywhere.
all of that just to say >>rubberside personally i have always thought you where a rightious dude .
and now that i am very unattached from the board and dont really care what anyone does or says on here lol i would like to make a statement >>
to all that bicker and fuss why dont you ride rather that write ?
why alienate someone who has poured their heart into something?  
why loose someone like rubberside? who has been an integreal part of this whole thing?
rubberside it feels good to be unattached to this soap opra drama that goes on here .
you can write anything you want and check back in a few days or a week see if anyone has some smartasp thing to say and get a good laugh
>>like im gonna do
lol
o and the funnest thing would be no responce at all.
lololol
thats all i got to say ill go back to lurking.
lol
see yall in a year or so .
lol
race1gun ..>> i ride i dont write
lol
laugh.gif

for the record : untill i get donating member status which is my just due i will not donate a thing to this board.and i was a good donator . what a loss for hayabusa . org
also for the record i could care less if i do or dont remember i am unattached but right is right and wrong is wrong.
Enjoy yer new status,and Happy Birthday. RSD.

Back