Rating

(heavybusa @ Nov. 04 2006,02:21)
(Mr Brown @ Nov. 04 2006,01:30)
(Spigga @ Nov. 04 2006,00:28)
(heavybusa @ Nov. 03 2006,21:19) Rating meas a lot to me, but I wont take it to heart.
I see you have a perfect "5"...  
poke.gif

<marquee>
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
</marquee>
Yeah, but that's easily changed.....
No, I'm not gonna rate him just to watch it get lower.
Thanks guys!!  
cool.gif

And to think I rated all yall a 5.  
super.gif
Heavy .. I went to rate you but your pic frightened me away!

firedevil.gif

its all fun and games, it does not affect our lives.
i have stated before it will and has been abused.
no one will stay a five. it gives too many childish people the chance to hide behind a keyboard and and give a low score because they are mad at your post.
myself eveone i have rated is a 5 to me. i might disagree with someone on something but im man enough to let you know.
so take it in stride dont let it run your day, just because it drops does not mean the majority of use do not appreciate the input.

(Spigga @ Nov. 04 2006,04:39)
(heavybusa @ Nov. 04 2006,02:21)
(Mr Brown @ Nov. 04 2006,01:30)
(Spigga @ Nov. 04 2006,00:28)
(heavybusa @ Nov. 03 2006,21:19) Rating meas a lot to me, but I wont take it to heart.
I see you have a perfect "5"...  
poke.gif

<marquee>
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
</marquee>
Yeah, but that's easily changed.....
No, I'm not gonna rate him just to watch it get lower.
Thanks guys!!  
cool.gif

And to think I rated all yall a 5.  
super.gif
Heavy .. I went to rate you but your pic frightened me away!
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif

(heavybusa @ Nov. 04 2006,09:44) Someone obviously thought that the 5 was not accurate.
From a 4.37 to a 4.44 ... that's as much as I can do for 'ya.

And I see you changed your pic. Now my previous post to you makes no sense at all.
smile.gif

I really don't see what a rating means. If your give your opinion it's your opinion whether or not someone else agrees with you. Just a disagreement should not mean you get below a 5. It's your opinion, sometimes your right, sometimes your wrong. That's what talking and asking is all about. So, with my 2 evaluations (one was a 5, one was a 1) I got a 3. So what, I guess no one can please everyone all the time and shouldn't try because then they're not being honest with their comments  
beerchug.gif

Hey I'm up to a three! I know the ratings don't have anything to do with buying and selling as I've never sold anything and only bought a pair of sunglasses from someone on the board (an excellent transaction) and have a perfect fleabay rating................Must be my snearing smile or else it's my way with the women
beerchug.gif

(Greg B @ Nov. 04 2006,14:21) Hey I'm up to a three! I know the ratings don't have anything to do with buying and selling as I've never sold anything and only bought a pair of sunglasses from someone on the board (an excellent transaction) and have a perfect fleabay rating................Must be my snearing smile or else it's my way with the women  
beerchug.gif
Must be your way with Women
laugh.gif
. And speaking of Women, have you ever eaten at Paula's place in Sav
rock.gif
, and how is it ? You know, the Paula on the TV Food Network  
wink.gif

I know it was meant as a tool for knowing who is good to do buissness with.  But since anyone can rate anyone else without having to do any buisness at all, I don't think it works.

Now if you could only rate someone when you do a deal with them, like ebay, then the rating would mean more.

(DaCol. @ Nov. 04 2006,17:30)
(Greg B @ Nov. 04 2006,14:21) Hey I'm up to a three! I know the ratings don't have anything to do with buying and selling as I've never sold anything and only bought a pair of sunglasses from someone on the board (an excellent transaction) and have a perfect fleabay rating................Must be my snearing smile or else it's my way with the women
beerchug.gif
Must be your way with Women
laugh.gif
. And speaking of Women, have you ever eaten at Paula's place in Sav
rock.gif
, and how is it ? You know, the Paula on the TV Food Network
wink.gif
What's the food network?
laugh.gif
I don't have cable or satellite so I have to guess you mean Paula Deen that owns the restaraunt Lady and Sons??? If so, that would be a yes and it's not that great.....just regular southern cooking. I didn't think it was outstanding over other places.

laugh.gif

Just fight back and rate everybody a 1! lol!

Nah, just kidding. Don't worry about your rating. I don't. Those who've talked with me know what I'm really like.

Yeah,, this rating thing is kinda screwy
SHOCKED.gif
everybody should at least start out a 5

Alright what Bastid rated me lower than a 5 ??

Should I just give up and sell the Busa because some person smarter than me rated me lower than them??

What to do?
rock.gif
What to Do?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back