Rating kinda low?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Need a boost in your rating? Do people point and laugh when they see your small red level? Well, GMbusa has the help you need to be as cool as the rest of us.
For 3 easy low payments of $19.95 i'll install my rate of 5 into your profile.  Then, when your sitting around with your friends or just want to impress the ladies, you can show them your higher rating.  
laugh.gif

--Disclaimer--  
Purchasing this rating does not make you a better person or entitle you to VIP priveledges. GMbusa does not make any warranties, claims or promises of this thereof the rating that does therein be this.  This also does not cure post whoreism.

FYI:  Anyone that posts here will recieve a 5 rating by me.

Hey, Paul...I appreciate the help you're offering, but I was kind of hoping to get some help with this rash...
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,11:22) Hey, Paul...I appreciate the help you're offering, but I was kind of hoping to get some help with this rash...  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
EWWWWWW!

(MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 13 2006,12:25)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,11:22) Hey, Paul...I appreciate the help you're offering, but I was kind of hoping to get some help with this rash...  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
EWWWWWW!
Oh don't act like you've never had a rash Mr. I've Never Had A Rash
laugh.gif

**disclaimer**
No rash here, just seeing how powerful Paul thinks he is...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
You might wanna see a doctor about that...........

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 13 2006,12:27)
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
Doc told me PAUL could take care of it...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,11:29)
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif
I see.
Would this perhaps be the same Dr that said you were mentally stable?

laugh.gif

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 13 2006,12:46)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,11
super.gif
)
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif
I see.
Would this perhaps be the same Dr that said you were mentally stable?
Yeah, SO?!
pissed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back