Huge Thanks go out to...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Captain, Professor, GSXcite, and Ninja Killer (& his boys)...

Michelle posted up a few days ago about me needing help moving stuff out of my basement. I get calls from Bob and Hal offering to come out...and also a call from Doug saying that he and Rick will come out. Now, Bob and Hal are in the KC area...but Doug and Rick are 5 hours away!! But in true .oRg fashion, they left this morning at 4 a.m. and arrived just after 9 a.m.

Doug, Rick, Hal, Bob (and his two boys) and I started moving stuff. Hal brought his trailer and I had mine. We loaded them up and made a couple trips. I still have stuff to move, but it's light(er) and I'll just need to make a few trips up and down stairs...

Bob had to leave before we had a chance to eat. I took the guys out to my favorite Mexican place and we had good food, laughs and Hal and I watched the Griefs get their first win...beating the 'Skins (which isn't saying much).

After lunch, Hal went home and Rick, Doug and I went to work on Bessie. Doug has pics to post of that fun...

We got done just in time for me to thank Doug and Rick for making the trip, I ran home and got my kids; my Son had a soccer game. Then just as I'm driving home eat, I get called in to work and have been here since. LOL Fun fun...

Anyway, I would have never gotten everything accomplished had it not been for them.

Guys, it really means a lot that you all would take time out of your day to come and help me...and Doug and Rick to drive 5 hrs each way to help out. :bowdown: And also thanks to Michelle for understanding my stubborn azz... Thanks again y'all

Anytime you need a hand all you need to do is Holler , WE WILL BE THERE ! :thumbsup:
Omar, Take it easy on that knee Bro !

Awesome shout! I'll reiterate my wishes that I'd been there to help...

Glad to hear you got 'er done.

Well done, guys! :beerchug:

Awesome!! It is such an honor to be involved with a group of folks like this! You guys rock! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Ain't it funny how before you move you have 1,000 friends but the day of none show up :poke:

All kidding a side its refreshing to see the oRg family stepping up to help one of its own!
:beerchug: to Capt, Rick, Hal, and Bob... Looks like they got the job done! :thumbsup:

Sorry I could not make it.
Thank you to everyone for stepping up and helping. That is why I love this place.

Thank you so much gang!! I can't tell you how much that is appreciated (and Omar's bum knee thanks you)... :bowdown:

Doug, thanks for talking to my youngest, David. I don't think he knew he was talking to anyone other than Omar :laugh: He'd just called to say he liked the "KC Griefs" even though they were playing his Dad's team, the 'Skins.

So hysterical that they won :laugh:

Can't wait to hear about what you guys did with Bessie :whistle: And I hope lunch was good; I could go for some of that cheese dip right now...

Back