Help Omar in Kansas pack up his basement

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
OK Hoons...Omar refuses to ask for help, still has a bum knee from a torn ACL/MCL a long time ago...he needs some help getting his house cleared out. Most everything is gone, but he's got a lot of items in the basement and he could use a little extra help...

Just to get an idea of who may be able to lend a hand; I know you're out there :poke:

...not sure of the timeline, but probably pretty soon...this guy does a lot for the oRg to keep things smooth (and fixes our screw-ups LOL)

Omar, this is because you're a stubborn Aries :poke: :laugh:

Last edited:
All the members in the K.C. area I'm sure he'll have more than enough help.. Offer them food they'll come out of there warm living rooms then.. :laugh:

All the members in the K.C. area I'm sure he'll have more than enough help.. Offer them food they'll come out of there warm living rooms then.. :laugh:

I think chips, beer and a football game on the big screen is good :thumbsup:

I always try to help in the areas I am no where located.

No, seriously, I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't and even if I could, I wouldn't, so I couldn't if I could, so I wouldn't if I would! :laugh: ,,even if I HAD my own basement! :moon:

Chelle do you have a date, I can be there in about 5 hours..

Chelle do you have a date, I can be there in about 5 hours..

Jeez, is he ever an Aries, and overanalyzes EVERYTHING! Possibly this coming Sunday? I know, short notice, but he's just never going to ask for help, so I'll do it for him :whistle:

Wow, this weekend, we are celebrating my dads b-day this Sunday. I am 5 hours away too. Let me see what I can do.

Do not change plans James...I'm sure if I can find just one person, that's better than him trying to do this all himself. His parents are helping all they can, but it's getting to be a bit much and Omar's wearing himself out :(

You celebrate your Dad's b-day!! :cheerleader:

Dayum...

(...I should have said...Aaarrrrgh...) :laugh:

Last edited:
Okay so I have something I have to be at on Sat afternoon but I could absolutely leave and get there about 9pm on Sat night. That would give us all day Sun to work on whatever he needed..

Ah, I want to help. Dads B-day was last Saturday, but I was out of town. :whistle:

Okay so I have something I have to be at on Sat afternoon but I could absolutely leave and get there about 9pm on Sat night. That would give us all day Sun to work on whatever he needed..

That would be so awesome! If something changes, no worries...he's still completely unaware that I'm talking to you guys about this :rofl: I wish I could get out there to help, but I just can't right now...

Would depend on my work schedule and what day help is needed.... I'm roughly 3 hrs away

Would depend on my work schedule and what day help is needed.... I'm roughly 3 hrs away

That would be awesome Sonny, only if you can though. I know he wouldn't want guys going way out of their way or changing their plans...

He's likely not going to be happy with me for starting this thread :rofl: I think I can take him :boxing:

Back