A call at 6 a.m. is never good...

eek2.gif
Wow! I'm glad that he's OK, Michelle!

Certainly could have been a lot worse - I'm glad that it wasn't!

Yikes, Va! just saw this thread-glad to hear the Hubby is ok, that car looks mangled...could've been alot worse.

mebbe he needs to get a widebody kit on his next cage-like a flared-out E36 M3? or a Mugen S2000? not like he doesnt have a million ideas in his head already...
all_coholic.gif

lurk.gif
glad he's alright and that no one was with him. Two seater, sounds like a new Z06
SHOCKED.gif

Glad he is ok. And it sounds like the kid have high hopes for the car. Monster truck show
wow.gif

Damn glad to here he's okay, Michelle.

Bummer about the car, though.

--Wag--

Thanks all! Today's a new day; told the kids on the way to the bus stop "we're having a much better morning today, aren't we?" and they agreed...
smile.gif

Mike's just a bit sore, but nothing bad at all...adjuster comes today to survey the damage and Mike's been very busy looking around the web for a replacement vehicle...everything will be just fine
smile.gif

smile.gif

(S7R4NGER @ Jan. 05 2007,11:21) Glad to hear Mike is okay. Sorry about the poor Miata.
Hey Miguel!! Living up to your name of stranger lately...how are you doing?
smile.gif

Thanks, he's fine, and the Miata can be replaced...scary wake up call, hell I even drove in on that same road this morning probably at the slowest pace ever!
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,13:59) Thanks all!  Today's a new day; told the kids on the way to the bus stop "we're having a much better morning today, aren't we?" and they agreed...
smile.gif

Mike's just a bit sore, but nothing bad at all...adjuster comes today to survey the damage and Mike's been very busy looking around the web for a replacement vehicle...everything will be just fine
smile.gif
Glad Mike is okay today too. The day after is usually the worse for pain, if there are any injuries that is. Sounds like nothing some Tylenol can't fix.

Have a great New Year!

Tom.

smile.gif

Whewww...................., I'm glad to hear Mike is OK, Chelle. Don't be scaring me like that woman !!!!!!

WOW... dayum lucky to be alive! Good to hear that Mike came out virtually unscathed...

Yep, he's fine...the little old Miata pulled through...after all the razzing he's had over that car (and a few pointing and laughing on here) it held up well...

Thanks guys...we're fine...pics are cool, huh?
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,09:31) Yep, he's fine...the little old Miata pulled through...after all the razzing he's had over that car (and a few pointing and laughing on here) it held up well...

tounge.gif
Yeah, how does a Miata go over with the Hardley crowd
rock.gif
doesn't seem to be the manly type of ride
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Wow Va, glad to hear all is well with Mike. I loved your son's idea for the monster truck show.
Maybe a good time to buy a lottery ticket looking at the car....
Take Care

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 05 2007,12:48)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 05 2007,09:31) Yep, he's fine...the little old Miata pulled through...after all the razzing he's had over that car (and a few pointing and laughing on here) it held up well...

tounge.gif
Yeah, how does a Miata go over with the Hardley crowd
rock.gif
doesn't seem to be the manly type of ride
tounge.gif
No worries, Mike's one of those "doesn't really care what others think" kind of guys...all he cares about is that he has fun...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

(LABusa @ Jan. 05 2007,13:24) Wow Va, glad to hear all is well with Mike. I loved your son's idea for the monster truck show.
Maybe a good time to buy a lottery ticket looking at the car....
Take Care
Any bets on how long the Miata would hold up to a monster truck?!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the lottery ticket idea
biggrin.gif

Back